Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Darwin Awards, People can be so stupid
Raijinili
post Jan 3 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #1

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

Anyone here ever heard of the Darwin Awards? If you have or haven't, click on the link below to see all of the stupid ways people have caused themelves injury.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 4 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #2

Lieutenant

I love the darwin awards. They're so hilarious.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 4 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #3

Lieutenant

I may post some, or someone else could if they want.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 4 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #4

Lieutenant

Ahahahahaha!!!

(3 October 2004, Galati, Romania) Constantin, 67, lived in a formerly peaceful village near Galati. But lately Constantin just couldn't get any sleep, all because of a single noisy chicken. Night after night he dreamed of wringing its neck, or even better, chopping its head off. One night, he finally had enough. He roused himself from bed and headed out to the yard in his underwear, determined to bring silence once more to his home.

The sleep-deprived villager grabbed that chicken by the neck and chopped its head right off. Only then did he realize that he had confused his own penis for the chicken's neck. While Constantin stood stunned by his folly, his dog rushed over and gobbled up the treat.

He was rushed to the hospital, bleeding heavily. Doctors sewed up the wound and pronounced him out of danger. He is also in no danger of reproducing.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 4 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #5

Lieutenant

I loved that one where a couple thought it would be funny to throw a lit stick of dynamite out of their car window... but forgot to roll down the window.

I can't find it, though.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 4 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #6

Lieutenant

WARNING! This Darwin is a little strange. Those with weak stomachs should pass right over this post. I thought it hilarious, but others didn't.

Broom pleasure???

This story was related to me by a friend.I have searched long and hard for any media refernces to back it up, but have found none. However it's a great story!!
My friend,whilst training to be a police officer in London was talking to his sergant. The sergant said whilst he was training he used to visit courts to get an idea on how the law worked in relation to the police and he also used to visit the public galleries in the coroners court, at inquests. This one particular day a case came up where an unfortunate man had been found dead in his flat by the police.

The police who found the guy were called to the stand, and the coroner asked in what state the deceased was found. Upon hearing this question the police burst into fits of laughter. The coroner was very annoyed, as you can imagine, and threatened them with all sorts of breaches until they finally got themselves under control. It appeared from their testimony that the deceased had been reported unseen for a number of days by his work colleagues and neighbors. Upon arriving at the flat and having no response from knocking etc. the policemen in question broke in the front door. The deceased was found laying on the floor, wearing german 'Lederhosen' with the butt cut out, 4 hooks and 4 industrial bedsprings (attachted to the 'braces' of the ledenhosen) where laying on top of him along with a fine dusting of plaster, along with the cause of death, a broomhandle jammed a long way up his butt!! the police were baffled until contacting the mans family and ex wife. It appears the man had a 'bit' of a fixation with the anal region of his body. This was one of the rerasons the ex wife cited in their divorce. After piecing together the evidence it appears the man had constructed himself an 'anal pleasure device' from a sawn broom handle and the said german troser garment. He attatched the bedsprings to the ceiling and proceeded to bounce himself up and down on the broom handle, which was attached to a base board that he stood on to prevent unwanted movement. he failed to realise that the walls and ceilings in the flat were made from plasterboard, which is somtimes not strong enough to even hang a picture, let alone a fully grown bouncing man!

To his surprise the bedsprings and hooks pulled from their anchoring points and he procceded in a fast downward motion, impaling himself on the broomstick, cue darwin!!!!

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 01:11 AM