Lacrima Castle
HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild of Monsters, talk about them here!
Swiyth
post Dec 26 2005, 09:27 AM
Post #1

Vlayghn el Deistra

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2

okay, so this place is like an online bestiary. we talk and discuss about monsters and legendary creatures, and give descriptions of it. pictures, too would be helpful.

well, i'll start first.

Zombies are mindless creatures who are manipulated by dark magic. they are usually under the control of a shaman or necromancer. their bodies, though mobile, still doesn't actually function as if alive, thus, it still rots. they are supposedly slow, unthinking but have deadly breath :P

oh, they can also be animated by voodoo in some cases i've read before.

oh yeah, crud. i forgot to mention that those animated by voodoo cannot be fed salt or their souls will be freed from the clutches of the evil shaman.

and uh.....they're not really aggresive like some MMORPGs picture them to. like i said. unthinking.

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Dec 27 2005, 10:53 AM
Post #2

Vlayghn el Deistra

well, heres another one.

Dragons are mythical beasts who are massive in size and ferocious in nature. they are well known to most people who have ever read about myths and legends and is well known for their breath of fire.

dragons love gold. thus, they loot and plunder as much as they please until the horde of gold they possess can feed generations of humans.

normal weapons cannot harm them as their scales are really hard and can only be penetrated by dragon tooth.

anyways, there are many kinds of dragons but the most popular should be the red dragon who breathes fire.

other dragons are the green dragons, who are known for their massive size and some magic to control nature. then, there are the black dragons who spew acid or methane breath. talk about a bad breath.... then theres the blue dragons who possess mind trick powers. the white dragons are just pretty and usually smarter than the rest. not to say that the other are dumb.

well, that should be about it. these dragons are based on D&D, though, so if you want, you can go look it up somewhere.

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Jan 2 2006, 04:20 AM
Post #3

Vlayghn el Deistra

Elementals.

elementals are embodiments of natural elements. such as fire, water and earth. elementals can be summoned by sorcerors or wizards, or they can also manifest themselves in some way which no mortal man has known.

they vary from size to power and some can even be as big as a building. needless to say, these elementals only manifest themselves where the certain element is most abundant in. fire elementals in lava caves, water elementals in the sea, etcetra etcetra.

elementals are rarely spotted but they are dangerous as they can blend into their surroundings. thats why you should always carry a handy pack of anti-elementals!!!! a.k.a lots of party members and weapons.

and for some strange reason, they can think but can't talk. i've always wanted a fire elemental pet....

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Jan 5 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #4

Vlayghn el Deistra

doppelgangers.

doppelgangers in the world of monsters, is a being who can take the shape of any being its size, thus making them an effective assassin. they are relatively weak when not in the shape of anything, but this is rare as they take on the shape of humans mostly.

doppelgangers, in the world of ghosts and sprits and stuff like that, is a duplicate of yourself. you and everyone else around you cannot see it. but if by chance your doppelganger is seen, its obviously a bad thing. especcially if seen by yourself.

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Jan 7 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #5

Vlayghn el Deistra

were-rabbit

go watch Wallace and Gromit, damn you all :P

ehem....i mean...

Lycanthropes

Lycanthropes are were-beasts. were is anglo-saxon for "man" thus, werewolf means 'man-wolf'. lycanthropes have been mentioned long long ago. from europe to India and even china. Lycanthropes are usually human and only change under the light of a full-moon. they are incredibly strong and nothing but a silver-bullet can kill them (though i believe they'll still die if five hundred pounds of sharp steel hit them).

in European countries, the werewolf is the only lycanthrope of its kind there. in India, its a weretiger. in China, its the 'hu li zing" or more commonly known as the fox spirit. there are also many myths about werewolves and movies which depict this horrible creature ripping people to shreds.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that you can change into a werewolf if you get scratched by "wolfsbane" or something like that. i wouldn't recommend it, though. your boyfriend/girlfriend will never have a peaceful night ^^

i wonder, though, if there is a connection of Lycanthrope type with the environment it resides in...........maybe one day there'll be a were-robot :P

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
MoloMowChow
post Jan 8 2006, 02:14 AM
Post #6

I have a bitch for a twin sister. That means I'm a stupid fu

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 35

Swiyth

The ultimate spammer. Though solitary at most times, they talk too much for their own good. It is rare for them not to post on every single topic, and usually double post over and over.

(NOTE: jk swiyth, no offense :P)

Here's a pic of the dreaded Swiyth

user posted image

~~~
im a moran who takes the internet too seriusly and got banned becuz my sister was a bitch :(
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Jan 8 2006, 03:55 AM
Post #7

Vlayghn el Deistra

nyuuuuuuuuuu!!

i have become what i have swore to research!!!

oo. dear me, nice beard i have....

and i do not double post!!!!! >.<

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
blues
post Jan 8 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #8

It could be better

Group: Magi
Member No.: 17

You more than quad posted. What about the bonewalkers in FE?

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Jan 8 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #9

Vlayghn el Deistra

....i don't think they count.

Vampires

vampires are blood sucking bi-pedal mother fuckers. i mean...they suck blood from living stuff. vampires originated from the town of Transylvania. the prince of that kingdom was called Nosferatu. he was a cruel and sadistic man and the people of that country has given him a nick name to so match his terrible reputation of impaling people on wooden stakes. Count Dracula.

Vampires are need blood because of their glucose deficiency. they cannot produce their own supply of glucose so they have to take it from other's blood. they are said to be able to change shape, but i think thats just outright bogus.

Vampires can only be killed by either sunlight, silver bullet, or stake through the heart. why no one thinks of decapitating the head is a total mystery. i don't think it can grow a brain again without the brain being there in the first place :\

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Jan 8 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #10

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

Ok way off.
First, glucose is sugar within the blood. ANYTHING can produce that by simply eating something. There has been no scientific explanation given for vampires (at least none that make sense, and why would there be one if they don't exist?).
Second, Silver Bullets kill werewolves, not vampires.
Third, Vampires are also supposedly weak to Crucifixes and Garlic. However, it would take longterm exposure to the former to actually kill them, and Garlic is more of a superstition. A superstition for a superstition. Interesting.
Fourth, cutting the heads off won't help because, well, when the hell are you going to get that kind of chance?

Lastly, everything else that's wrong with the above post. Vampires come from numerous myths in MANY cultures, but the most commonly known are the ones that were brought from Bram Stroker's Dracula.
Again Swiyth, start checking Wikipedia before posting shit from your ass.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
blues
post Jan 8 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #11

It could be better

Group: Magi
Member No.: 17

What about chubacbras? Tell us Sturm.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Jan 8 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #12

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

As I said, check Wikipedia.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 06:32 AM