Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Final Fantasy:Advent Children - Tribute Videos
Irysa
post Feb 13 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Towards some blank infinity

Group: Knights
Member No.: 65

Well, I had posted these up on the forum I visit most, neoseeker, but I guess there's no harm in letting you guys see these too.

Cloud Tribute

Cloud and Aerith Tribute

Cloud and Tifa Tribute

Sephiroth Tribute

Kadaj Tribute

I do have numerous older ones, but they're all low quality.

~~~
[13:27:43] [Sabator] peter would be the worst batman ever though. "turn on the bat-signal" "right!" *turns on huge foglight, beams an image of striped pantsu into the sky*
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Feb 13 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #2

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

Unfortunately, I can only be bothered to download the first one, because filefront is shit. Try animemusicvideos.com

Anyways. The one I downloaded was better than MOST FF7 videos I've seen, but still the same generic explosion+drum=profit equation. Try synching vocals, either to what the characters are saying, or (even better), to what's going on. A lame example: the lyrics are talking about despair, show a scene of despair. Also, WMV is bad. But from you using WMV, I can only assume you're using Windows Movie Maker (or whatever it was called) which is also bad. Third; your music quality is really poor. I don't know if you downloaded the song or something, but when making a video (ESPECIALLY with WMM) you should always use high quality audio since the format you use will often sacrifice audio quality for picture quality. I think I had another thing to say, but it escapes me at the moment.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Irysa
post Feb 13 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #3

I only have WMM. And that song was directly off their CD. So don't blame me about bad quality.

~~~
[13:27:43] [Sabator] peter would be the worst batman ever though. "turn on the bat-signal" "right!" *turns on huge foglight, beams an image of striped pantsu into the sky*
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Feb 13 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #4

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

Did you rip it with WMP? WMP is bad for everything.
Also, it's not hard to get your hands on a copy of Adobe Premiere, or one of Ulead's apps. And if you're against software piracy, I'm sure there's an open source or freeware solution out there.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Irysa
post Feb 13 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #5

I simply imported it straight to Windows Movie Maker. I don't have anything else, and I do agree, it is barely sufficient. Thanks for your feedback anyway. Since Dirge of Cerberus is set to be released soon, I should be bale to try some Vincent tributes then. ^^

~~~
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 05:30 AM