Tonfa
post Feb 15 2006, 03:25 AM
Post #16

Casual Chatter

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 67

Blue Fool, Red Sage and Archangel.

~~~
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say "Nice try." - Lezard Valeth
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jan Akiyama
post Feb 16 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #17

Shy

Member No.: 20

Actually Skadi can be won through Malice V2 if you S-rank her. To get the hairband, you have to A-rank her. Regardless, if you S-rank her in V3 if you already did it in V2, you'll always get the Hairband. So you can get 1 in either battles, but not both at once.

As for Ledah, a level 3 overskill works too. And my advice. don't use Einherjar. It gets in the way.

Lineup

1-2 formation

Ein
Fia/Cierra
Serene

Weapons

Zephyr
Pheonix rod/Clene Met
Silver moon
Infinite Arc/Blue Stinger (If you got it) /Kikuichimonji (If you want to use it here, go ahead, I won't stop you)

First part of the battle is simple. lower his HP down to 25%. Use the Zephyr's level 3 overskill to heal as you won't be needing healing items if you do. If you forced him into overdrive, good, he should use it. The point being is that if he uses his overskill, then he will have bought you at least 55 points worth of time. The last part is more difficult. Make sure that either Ein or Serene is able to move at least twice. (can be either or both but settling for either works out too.) Fia or Cierra don't matter. If they can move too, fine. just dwindle his HP down to an amount where there is a good chance that the overskill will hit. Then use it. The key here is to get his HP low enough so that you can kill him in one turn while maintaining a fast speed record. Use high powered items but do not use what you may need in the future like the Fanelia or Longinus. It kills in one turn but it won't give you an S-rank.

~~~
And I thought Saturos and Menardi had issues...- Sheba
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Feb 16 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #18

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

No, you cannot get the Skadi from S-Ranking the second Malice.
Unless the data Rai ripped from the cart is wrong. Which is unlikely. Unless he's a bastard.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Jan Akiyama
post Feb 17 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #19

Shy

Member No.: 20

Really? Because I acquired Skadi by S-ranking Malice V2. It was quite simple. The item displayed does not mean it will be given when you S-rank them. A prime example is the bosses of stages 1-5. All of them have nothing to give you, but if you S-rank them, they will allow you to acquire something that wasn't on their display info. The ignis spear and the Excalibur are part of this.

And just to note, I got it when it first came out. The price was right and It is an official copy. (no rips, no data crappified, no bootleg, no case issues.)

And thing is, If Rai ripped the data, he should have acquired this through S-rank.

~~~
And I thought Saturos and Menardi had issues...- Sheba
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Feb 17 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #20

What bosses in stage 1-5?
And Rai ripped the data from the ROM, not by playing the game and recording everything.
You get it from the third fight.

But anyways, I believe I already mentioned your sig.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Feb 17 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #21

QUOTE (Tonfa @ Feb 14 2006, 09:25 PM)

Blue Fool and Red Sage are kind of dependant on each other (if you have an easy time with one, you'll probably have a hard time with the other), but I've gone over this time and time again on this board, previous incarnations of this board, and GFAQs.
The easiest way to defeat the Archangel, is to bring Iria's Bow, and use it with Ein, Fia and Lina, and when you're at Level 3, and the angel is at around 2000-3000 HP left (depending on how well Lina is trained) use Barrage.

~~~
+Quote Post
Tonfa
post Feb 17 2006, 02:39 AM
Post #22

Casual Chatter

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Dr Sturm @ Feb 17 2006, 04:28 AM)
QUOTE (Tonfa @ Feb 14 2006, 09:25 PM)

Blue Fool and Red Sage are kind of dependant on each other (if you have an easy time with one, you'll probably have a hard time with the other), but I've gone over this time and time again on this board, previous incarnations of this board, and GFAQs.
The easiest way to defeat the Archangel, is to bring Iria's Bow, and use it with Ein, Fia and Lina, and when you're at Level 3, and the angel is at around 2000-3000 HP left (depending on how well Lina is trained) use Barrage.

Oh, it wouldn't be too hard to S-rank them on a replay now, I'm sure. I was using Ein/Serene/Fia for the whole game on the first playthrough. My characters had some trouble doing any kind of damage to Archangel, making it the most drawn out battle in the game. Blue Fool was similar. Red Sage...mm, I don't exactly recall why I didn't S-rank that. Played too defensively, I guess: the chapter 4 sub-bosses seemed to have rather high damage compared to anything else in the game.

~~~
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say "Nice try." - Lezard Valeth
+Quote Post
Irysa
post Feb 17 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #23

Towards some blank infinity

Group: Knights
Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Jan Akiyama @ Feb 16 2006, 02:43 AM)
Actually Skadi can be won through Malice V2 if you S-rank her. To get the hairband, you have to A-rank her. Regardless, if you S-rank her in V3 if you already did it in V2, you'll always get the Hairband. So you can get 1 in either battles, but not both at once.

As for Ledah, a level 3 overskill works too. And my advice. don't use Einherjar. It gets in the way.

Lineup

1-2 formation

Ein
Fia/Cierra
Serene

Weapons

Zephyr
Pheonix rod/Clene Met
Silver moon
Infinite Arc/Blue Stinger (If you got it) /Kikuichimonji (If you want to use it here, go ahead, I won't stop you)

First part of the battle is simple. lower his HP down to 25%. Use the Zephyr's level 3 overskill to heal as you won't be needing healing items if you do. If you forced him into overdrive, good, he should use it. The point being is that if he uses his overskill, then he will have bought you at least 55 points worth of time. The last part is more difficult. Make sure that either Ein or Serene is able to move at least twice. (can be either or both but settling for either works out too.) Fia or Cierra don't matter. If they can move too, fine. just dwindle his HP down to an amount where there is a good chance that the overskill will hit. Then use it. The key here is to get his HP low enough so that you can kill him in one turn while maintaining a fast speed record. Use high powered items but do not use what you may need in the future like the Fanelia or Longinus. It kills in one turn but it won't give you an S-rank.

Thanks. I'll try that. I don't have any ice weapons left on Cierra, so I'll use Serene and Fia.

EDIT: Would you belive it, I switched Fia for Cierra on the 5th try, and had her use Blue Stinger instead, and Cierra OWNED Ledah. LOL

This post has been edited by Chaos Seraph: Feb 18 2006, 08:00 PM

~~~
[13:27:43] [Sabator] peter would be the worst batman ever though. "turn on the bat-signal" "right!" *turns on huge foglight, beams an image of striped pantsu into the sky*
+Quote Post
Shadow
post Feb 28 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #24

Aesthetic

Member No.: 46

Well I haven't won the game yet, but I got an S rank in everything til' the moment. I've Beaten Archangel before She uses her break out.

This post has been edited by Shadow: Mar 1 2006, 05:09 PM
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Mar 1 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #25

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

Before she uses his breakout? o_o; I am confused.

Anyway, I haven't S-Ranked...uh...anyone besides Archangel, mainly because I don't have the patience. And some of them are hard...

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Mar 1 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #26

Aesthetic

Yeah, before the Breakout. Lina managed to do it with a Barrage (2558 dmg).
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Mar 1 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #27

You used two different gender specifiers is what Enzd is talking about.

"she uses his"

~~~
+Quote Post
Shadow
post Mar 1 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #28

Aesthetic

You're right, Sorry. English isn't my natal language...

And I've just S-ranked Hades, but not before his Break Out.

This post has been edited by Shadow: Mar 1 2006, 05:24 PM
+Quote Post
lightningdude
post Mar 2 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #29

Not-so-peculiarly absent

Member No.: 79

I usually don't try to S-rank Malice V2, but when I did, it gave the Hair Ornament. I didn't get Skadi until I S-ranked Malice V3, even though I S-ranked Malice V2 in the same playthrough.

~~~
These broken hearts are left with scars
Because of your lies
And all this time, it feels like I'm
Chasing shadows at midnight.

--Pillar
+Quote Post
Feral Phoenix
post Mar 3 2006, 08:20 PM
Post #30

Angelus Artifax

Member No.: 29

Yeah, I was meaning to say that "hairband" is wrong...

It's Black Choker for a B-A rank, and Hair Ornament (which is a hairclip) for S rank on the second fight (the first you can win).

And Skadi for the last fight.

It does this because it wouldn't make too much sense if you had Skadi and Malice had Skadi at the same time...

~~~
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 02:05 PM