Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> LET'S ALL BECOME AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, builders
Walrus
post Aug 10 2014, 05:37 PM
Post #1

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

This is a topic for model building. Planes, trains, armor, car (more). And I guess gundams+zoids+whatever but that doesn't rhyme with anything.

Post any pictures/logs of stuff you've built or stuff you're building at the moment. Try to keep the same project to one post, unless it's a completely different part of the build(like construction->painting/detailing->displaything).

If stuff actually gets posted I'll shove post links/dates into this post.

ALSO PEOPLE CAN COMMENT EVEN IF THEY DON'T BUILD.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Rhiannon
post Aug 10 2014, 06:46 PM
Post #2

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

OH BOY TIME TO MAKE A POST THAT'S BAD AND TOO BIG

I LIKE ZOIDS I'VE MADE LOTS OF ZOIDS AND DESTROYED 90% OF THEM TOO. I PACKED AWAY SOME INTO BOXES AND DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I'VE DESTROYED AND WHAT I'VE BOXED BUT I DO KNOW WHAT I HAVE NOT DESTROYED AND WHAT IS UNBOXED. RANDOM CRAP FIRST:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

THE LAST ZOIDS MODEL I MADE (I PUT THIS TOGETHER UH, LIKE 8 YEARS AGO OR WHATEVER) WAS KOTOBUKIYA'S BLADE LIGER. Some pictures will actually be posted in this spoiler, but they're small and that's why. JUST WARNING YOU.

I lied I was too lazy to take pictures of the other things that I can. Maybe next time. All that's waiting for you is tiny planes and bugs, a cardboard car (or two?), and a Death Stinger and Stealth Viper.

ZOIDS DEATH STINGER AND STEALTH VIPER

OKAY HERE WE GO WITH LESSER-KNOWN STUFF GUYS. FIRST, SOME CRAPPY $2 CARDBOARD CAR SNAP-TOGETHER MODEL I KEEP FINDING AT EVERY CUB/CASHWISE IN MINNESOTA AM I BANNED FROM THIS TOPIC NOW

And then recently I've been getting into these models called Metal Earth, from some Fascinations company. They don't need glue, but they don't really snap together either. Most things are held in place by twisted or folded metal tabs. I only found out you were supposed to twist some of the tabs like, after I made all of these. You're also supposed to use a pliers, but I never did. This means I used shenanigans to put together all of these poorly, and that it hurt my fingers a lot and ruined my thumbnails (which I used to fold tabs down, not paying much attention to the fact that my nails are just as fragile as my skin/blood vessels/joints/whatever). AND YOU'LL SEE, THEY STILL LOOK AWESOME FOR LITTLE $10 THINGS THAT CAME FROM A SINGLE SMALL SHEET OF METAL NO MATTER HOW CRAPPY YOU ARE

THAT IS ALL UNTIL I MAKE SOMETHING NEW, WHICH SHOULD HAVE MORE IN-PROGRESS TYPE PICTURES AND BLAGGING SINCE I LIKE THOSE THINGS.

But one day... I will buy the appropriate glue and I will build the Yamato. Stepping very outside my comfort zone after being traumatized by some stealth bomber model kit I tried when I was like 8. This is a good topic. This could be a healing topic.

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 11:45 AM