Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Speed run advice
Mr_HipHop
post Nov 19 2016, 01:48 PM
Post #1

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2712

Hey guys, I really love riviera since i was young but i haven't completely collect every items and endings so i decided to devote myself again into this game. However, i don't have a lot of time and i only got 1 ending with Fia
Therefore i would like to ask for advice about how to finish Riviera in the shortest amount of time possible?

P.s: Thanks for your help. You guys may also share a little bit of your experience playing Riviera as well and i'll share some of mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Dr Strum
post Dec 12 2016, 11:25 PM
Post #2

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

I tried doing an actual speed run of Riviera a while back.
It was rough. Really rough.
Best advice: use Fia/Lina for their high-hit-count items to build your bar, Serene/Cierra to unleash hell, and Ein for support items/Einherjar if you need a last-ditch S-Rank. ALWAYS S-Rank. It doesn't have to be pretty but if you don't you're not going to have the item supply. Stupidly, Riviera punishes you by upping the difficulty if you perform poorly (by reducing item access).
Ignore items that your characters aren't going to get overdrives, high hit counts, or healing/buffing/nerfing skills from, OR be able to trade/interact with for better items/the ones you need to complete your collection.
Don't use the two female characters you're not going to use for the above purposes at all, BUT go for one of their endings.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:44 AM