> Yggdra Union The Sprite Series, For those who are curious
Kotlol
post Sep 24 2008, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Shy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1783

I, Kotlol am making a Flash Project of Yggdra Union that I like to call:
Yggdra Union The Sprite Series (YUTSS for short)

So far I been working on a small reel but I kept messing it up and found out that alot of sprite sheets aint posted anywhere on the internet. So I saw this site during my sprite raid and I was like "OMG! I needed to find this before." I was 1st going to use the Sprites of the GBA, but I found out someone is close to ripping the PSP ones. So I'm like great! I get the best effects and all sprite sheets, even the ones I lack.

I am currently making my 1st flash named: Milanor Introduction.
Simple Music Flash video of Milanor in action sometimes. It will show how the style is going.

Ok a summary of the YUTSS is going to be like:
-I would like to keep the line of story intact of the game, but I am changing to storyline here and there to make it just better. (Note: Im open for ideas)
-I am NOT sequaling the game. Thats what I do when I get futher during the series.
-I will do my best to make the flash as great as possible, be sure to contribute your ideas, findings (backgrounds, SFX, Music or custom sprites) here. Please remind that I will judge it since I don't want to end up using sounds from Mortal Kombat in this series. It remains within Normal RPG sounds and Yggdra Union sounds mostly.
-I will have my own voice cast for most charaters. You can join if you have a voice talent for one of the charaters (check my Newgrounds acount to see what roles are taken).
-I will credit Lamira Castle each time in the movie and Special Thank the certain people helping out.
-Please do not rant or complain or say this is a bad idea. This is not the topic to do it.
-I will keep progress of my flashes in this topic, No where else. This is going to be the place to discuss the script and other things of the flash.
-I will never do anything to disgrace the name of Yggdra Union or Riviera or Other Sting games.
-I will not crossover Riviera and Yggdra Union, NOR other games. They won't match.

So far on the list of Projects:
-Needing Kylier, Gulcasa, Imperial Soldier, Skeleton, Golem sprite sheets of GBA to get atleast something started
-Making Charater Introductions: Milanor, Gulcasa, Yggdra, Nessiah, (others may follow if I get good help)
-Scripting Prelogue: (What happened in the castle? Who looted Milanor? How did the Transigem get stolen?)
-Scripting Episode 1: (Who will appear in the 1st episode and how far in the game will it go? What can be skipped? What can be ignored? Wich charater never appears?)

Thats it for so far. I hope you guys are willing to help me out and make Yggdra Union even more awsome!

~~~
(Currently trying to make Yggdra Union flashes)
(sorry for the animated sig)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 03:05 AM