Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Glitches, (Updated 11/21/08)
Dr Strum
post Apr 20 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #61

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

Added the odd glitch resulting in 9999 POW Revolution and Mind Change, as well a rather pointless Shield Barrier glitch.
Kudos to Rhea for getting all this shit, and kudos again because she'll be getting the stuff necessary to post another glitch in a short bit.

Though, should we really be cheering her on in revealing the poor coding of the game?
Or poor localization, in the case of the 9999 POW glitch.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Apr 20 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #62

Updated the Shield Barrier glitch to reflect its presence in the Japanese Version, as well as its ability to be caused by Banshee's Cry (and likely other A-Activated skills.)

Also added the Mirage glitch; thanks to Another Necromancer for discovering it, Rhea for confirming it and getting the video.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Apr 20 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #63

Also reordered the whole thing, with a little reformatting.

~~~
+Quote Post
FlameSpark
post Apr 21 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #64

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 978

QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Apr 20 2007, 09:57 PM) *

Added the odd glitch resulting in 9999 POW Revolution and Mind Change, as well a rather pointless Shield Barrier glitch.
Kudos to Rhea for getting all this shit, and kudos again because she'll be getting the stuff necessary to post another glitch in a short bit.

Though, should we really be cheering her on in revealing the poor coding of the game?
Or poor localization, in the case of the 9999 POW glitch.

Yeah, I had that 9999 POW glitch on those cards, I stopped using them since it took the fun out of the battles.
I think I have written somewhere where the glitch started.

Though, it didn't show "9999", just a bunch of wierd graphics instead of numbers...

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Apr 21 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #65

Though, it didn't show "9999", just a bunch of wierd graphics instead of numbers...
If you watch the video, the numbers appear messed up until after a union, at which point it will be 9999.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Apr 21 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #66

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

The numbers were screwed up until I selected the card for that turn, actually. So you don't see how they're screwed up in the video. You only see the card go from 2000-something to 9999 magically.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post May 13 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #67

Added the glitch involving the sound test. The second American-only glitch.

~~~
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post May 13 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #68

Two new glitches. One I randomly discovered in the Extra Contents, and another that's been known about for a while, but... Well, it should be obvious. Also pinning this thread, considering the amount of glitches we have chronicled here.

~~~
+Quote Post
Enrique
post Jun 8 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #69

Unregistered

Aha Well I'm new but I wanted to pinpoint what it seems t be a glitch.
I got the american version of the game so this one may be new.
In battlefield 9 when Rosary is invaded by Leon and Roswell and his skeletons Mizer is supposed to appear.
It's not my first time playing this stage because I've cleared the game nine times now.
I managed to die because Yggdra was low on morale and I seemed to forgot that so I lost.
But I had defeated Mizer before dying because I lost to Leon and not to Roswell.
I don't use retry ( not to blurb or brag about but after the first time all my games have been without retrying)
I choose the option to return to the screen and then load the battlefield again.
I checked to see in the menu the units in the first turn (which obviously Mizer is not around yet!)
And to my surprise he was listed in the units list!
In that previous Battle I had faile d to steal with milanor his shoes but I did steal the Bandit's Medallion.
He was listed dead along with the Bandit (on the floor with 0 Morale) And he had the shoes but the Bandit did not have his medallion(equipment said "No equipment or none" i'm not sure). And his card was Doll Craft with power of 0(Zero).
When it was his turn to appear he was alive and the Bandit too. and they carried their Shoe item and Medallion respectively and his card was the Thunderbolt one with it's original card power.

Any ideas if this is a glitch for real? Can anyone try it or check it to confirm it?
+Quote Post
melidoperez
post Mar 8 2008, 01:37 AM
Post #70

Unregistered

QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Nov 29 2006, 09:29 PM) *

I've tested it in the English version, and seen her Pow.Up go up from 13ish, so I know it's still there... unless there's a little graphical glitch with Pow.Up that tricked me into thinking it was still working. And I think that's entirely possible, since there was a noticable space between the one and the three.

Anyway, check her Pow.Up after every Union, and keep in mind that the Brave Ring usually recovers morale when it's below half, or at around 1/3 of your total morale. I haven't figured out exactly when it heals yet. But when her morale gets recovered by the Brave Ring, her Pow.Up also should have been raised a bit. If you let her heal with the Brave Ring a couple of times and never see her Pow.Up go up, tell me so that I can go and test it again to make sure there wasn't a different glitch tricking me.

I also can't get this to work. Her Pow.Up just goes down everytime I beat her, and doesn't go up when Brave Ring restores morale. I've tried attacking her with Milanor, Durant, Nietzsche, and even Yggdra, but nothing seems to work. Am I doing something wrong? This is in the North American version, by the way.

This post has been edited by melidoperez: Mar 8 2008, 01:45 AM
+Quote Post
Yuka
post Mar 8 2008, 02:48 AM
Post #71

We'll soak this parched earth with our own blood.

Group: Magi
Member No.: 177

Are you playing the Japanese version of YUPSP?

~~~
[20:15] Irysa: I hate myself
[20:15] Irysa: I made myself some curry
[20:15] Irysa: and then
[20:15] Irysa: I realised
[20:15] Irysa: I wasn't hungry
+Quote Post
melidoperez
post Mar 8 2008, 03:52 AM
Post #72

Unregistered

Nope, US version of the GBA version.
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Mar 8 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #73

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

Then it was a graphical glitch tricking me. That glitch will only work in the Japanese version of YUGBA.

ALSO SOMEONE WHO GOES TO THE CHANNEL PLEASE REMIND ME LATER TO UPDATE ALL OF THE YU STICKIES

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Jun 23 2008, 07:48 PM
Post #74

Not like we didn't know the PSP version fixed most (all?) of the glitches from the GBA version, but apparently an Atlus employee actually went through our list and found none of them reproducible in the PSP version.

http://www.atlus.com/new_forum/viewtopic.php?t=1508

ALSO SASHA WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE SHIT OFF OF THOSE HDS, MOST OF THE SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS ARE 404

~~~
+Quote Post
Knightman
post Jun 24 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #75

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1724

QUOTE(melidoperez @ Mar 7 2008, 06:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Nov 29 2006, 09:29 PM) *

I've tested it in the English version, and seen her Pow.Up go up from 13ish, so I know it's still there... unless there's a little graphical glitch with Pow.Up that tricked me into thinking it was still working. And I think that's entirely possible, since there was a noticable space between the one and the three.

Anyway, check her Pow.Up after every Union, and keep in mind that the Brave Ring usually recovers morale when it's below half, or at around 1/3 of your total morale. I haven't figured out exactly when it heals yet. But when her morale gets recovered by the Brave Ring, her Pow.Up also should have been raised a bit. If you let her heal with the Brave Ring a couple of times and never see her Pow.Up go up, tell me so that I can go and test it again to make sure there wasn't a different glitch tricking me.

I also can't get this to work. Her Pow.Up just goes down everytime I beat her, and doesn't go up when Brave Ring restores morale. I've tried attacking her with Milanor, Durant, Nietzsche, and even Yggdra, but nothing seems to work. Am I doing something wrong? This is in the North American version, by the way.

I see something like that when I finished it more than a year ago, but there`s a way to beat her, but means thats you must have your moral to the max...

~~~
IPB Image

My DA page

IPB Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 09:53 PM