Lacrima Castle
HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Yggdra Classes, Because everything else is there.
Ebe
post Feb 22 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #1

Casual Chatter

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 262

Alright, so here's the basics of this project. Each character class in Yggdra Union has a set growth rate for it's stars, along with various bonuses and weaknesses (strong VS Griffin Riders, Void Lightning, etc.) While most of these factors are easy enough to gather, the growth rate of the stars is difficult, because the classes of the playable characters are unusual. An example of this, a level 20 Knight who has used no items nor ever been the MVP will have 5 GEN, 4 ATK, 3 TEC and 2 LUK. However a level 20 Durant under the same constraints will have 6 GEN, 5 ATK, 4 TEC and 2 LUK, making him a notably better version of a Knight.

Now, the intro to the game is kind enough to show us the amount of Big Stars each class will have at level 20 if untampered with. I finally noticed this when I found that Nessiah, equipped only with his non-stat boosting book, had 6 GEN, 5 ATK, 6 TEC and 3 LUK, which matched up perfectly with his gauges in the intro.

While this gives us the stat maximums, as well as giving a general idea of how skilled in each area different classes are, we still don't know the actual progression of small stars for generic classes.

Now I don't actually have any experience with game hacking/ripping to figure this out. I asked Rai about it and he suggested I request Data Points on the Board.

Any help that anyone is willing to lend or advice on how to do this myself would be greatly appreciated.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:07 PM