Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jokes, Post some good ones
Chardes
post Jan 11 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #31

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 26

The only reason our head can't turn 180/360 degree's is so that we won't wring our own necks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Jan 14 2006, 05:04 PM
Post #32

Vlayghn el Deistra

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2

a rich man's son was involved in a very nasty accident.

after the accident, the son sat in a corner and started to whine "my car...my car....my beautiful car..."

a doctor noticed his distressed state and went over to him and said "young man, maybe you should pay more attention to your arm"

the rich man's son looked down on where his arm was supposed to be, then said "my Rolex!! my Rolex, oh my Rolex!!"

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Jul 6 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #33

Determined

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1463

Stephen Hawking- Best. Ventriloquist. Ever.
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Jul 6 2010, 01:16 AM
Post #34

Check Length

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1632

Vahn I only smiled after you posted.

When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker's circuit, he usually found himself eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another rubber-chicken dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (a man who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks & manner) that he was tired of speechmaking.

"I have an idea, boss," his chauffeur said. "I've heard you give this speech so many times. I'll bet I could give it for you."

Einstein laughed loudly and said, "Why not? Let's do it!"

When they arrive at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur's cap and jacket and sat in the back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein's speech and even answered a few questions expertly.

Then a supremely pompous professor ask an extremely esoteric question about anti-matter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience know that he was nobody's fool.

Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said, "Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting in the back, answer it for me."

This post has been edited by DustyHaru: Jul 6 2010, 01:17 AM
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 12:48 AM