Lacrima Castle
HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To someone we should all know, ...
Irysa
post Feb 12 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #31

Towards some blank infinity

Group: Knights
Member No.: 65

Thanks Rai.

~~~
[13:27:43] [Sabator] peter would be the worst batman ever though. "turn on the bat-signal" "right!" *turns on huge foglight, beams an image of striped pantsu into the sky*
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Feb 13 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #32

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

What, for showing how you were wrong?

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lord Ryo
post Feb 13 2007, 04:09 AM
Post #33

Flame Haze!

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 532

[quote name='Raijinili' date='Feb 12 2007, 05:04 PM' post='37172']
[quote=Lord Ryo]He said IS as if it were fact, which it's not. Only if the entire world agreed would it then be a fact. Therefore him saying it IS crap makes it only his opinion. Meybe you should take some reading comprehension classes, or is that too hard for you to comprehend.[/quote]He QUALIFIED his statement with the word "regularly". As in the converse (I think it was) of "not always". Maybe you should take "if you're gonna be a smartass don't make any mistakes" classes.[/quote]Who is he to say that J-Pop or anything for that matter, is "regularly" crap? He can state it as his own opinion yes, but to say it as an entirety, well, that he can't do.
[quote=Lord Ryo]And then said that J-Pop is crap. If he doesn't like J-Pop, or tries to avoid it, why did he post here? To be a smart ass. Can you comprehend that one smart ass?[/quote]
"IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING" IS NOT A RULE ON FORUMS[/quote]I know that, it was when I called him on posting just to look for trouble that he started avoiding the topic. I was only curious as to why he continues posting negative comments on everything I have to say.
[quote=Lord Ryo]When I asked Sturm why he didn’t know who Tommy Heavenly was I was expecting something along the lines of “No, I’m not into J-Pop.” or a “No, I just haven’t heard that name before.” I mean those are proper answers to my question. Yet I received a “J-Pop is regularly a synonym for crap, I try to avoid it.” So I assume Sturm doesn’t like J-Pop, there’s the answer to my question. But then he says “I never said I don’t like J-Pop.” So if he doesn’t not like J-Pop, then he never really answered my question to begin with, but rather stated an opinion. And no, it’s not necessary to support the reasons behind your opinions; I didn’t ask why or why not he didn’t like J-Pop.[/quote]"I try to avoid [J-Pop]" isn't a reason that he doesn't recognize a certain J-Pop artist?[/quote]No, no it's not, not when he turns around and changes his statement.

And because it's been almost a week since Tommy's birthday and nobody has anything to say to her, I'm going to take Marionette's advice and drop it. I started this thread to honor her, not to agrue in her name. Farewell *wink*
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Feb 13 2007, 04:38 AM
Post #34

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Member No.: 4

I have one quick thing to say. I mean, two.

Who is he to say that J-Pop or anything for that matter, is "regularly" crap?

He is the admin of this site. He can do or say almost anything he wants. And I highly doubt Dreamhost or any laws care about a single, harmless comment.

And, just a bit of advice, try previewing your posts before actually posting them.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lord Ryo
post Feb 13 2007, 06:06 AM
Post #35

Flame Haze!

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 532

QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Feb 13 2007, 04:38 AM) *

I have one quick thing to say. I mean, two.

Who is he to say that J-Pop or anything for that matter, is "regularly" crap?

He is the admin of this site. He can do or say almost anything he wants. And I highly doubt Dreamhost or any laws care about a single, harmless comment.

And, just a bit of advice, try previewing your posts before actually posting them.

Who said anything about Dreamhost or the law subjecting to my my posts? I never said he couldn't say whatever he wanted. *Not that I'm saying that anyone said that I did* What I was trying to say was that just because Sturm says it, doesn't make it true.

And thanks for the advice, I completely overlooked that preview button, and now look: A nice and neat qoute! ^^ I'll keep it in mind.
+Quote Post
Irysa
post Feb 13 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #36

Towards some blank infinity

Member No.: 65

QUOTE(Raijinili @ Feb 13 2007, 12:50 AM) *

What, for showing how you were wrong?

Yup. I knew I must have been.

~~~
[13:27:43] [Sabator] peter would be the worst batman ever though. "turn on the bat-signal" "right!" *turns on huge foglight, beams an image of striped pantsu into the sky*
+Quote Post
Leyviur
post Feb 14 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #37

Just Some Guy

Member No.: 10

QUOTE(Lord Ryo @ Feb 13 2007, 06:06 AM) *
Who said anything about Dreamhost or the law subjecting to my my posts? I never said he couldn't say whatever he wanted. *Not that I'm saying that anyone said that I did* What I was trying to say was that just because Sturm says it, doesn't make it true.

Nobody said it did.

It is true, though.
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Feb 15 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #38

Lieutenant

Member No.: 16

QUOTE(Lord Ryo)
Who is he to say that J-Pop or anything for that matter, is "regularly" crap? He can state it as his own opinion yes, but to say it as an entirety, well, that he can't do.
Who are you to say he can't?
QUOTE(Lord Ryo)
I know that, it was when I called him on posting just to look for trouble that he started avoiding the topic. I was only curious as to why he continues posting negative comments on everything I have to say.
You were offended, and responded to provoke.
QUOTE(Lord Ryo)
No, no it's not, not when he turns around and changes his statement.
Huh?
QUOTE(Lord Ryo)
I never said he couldn't say whatever he wanted.
"He can state it as his own opinion yes, but to say it as an entirety, well, that he can't do."
QUOTE(Lord Ryo)
What I was trying to say was that just because Sturm says it, doesn't make it true.
Only an idiot would think that it does make it true. Why is it necessary to point it out?

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Marionette
post Feb 15 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #39

The Comedy of Errors

Member No.: 11

Since this thread has gone off it's rocker and doesn't seem to come back down, I'm locking it. Start a new thread on J-POP but I don't want to see squabblings okay?

Disagreements are fine, but stay on topic. If you're just going to lash out at each other then we're going to have to interfere.

~~~
IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 03:28 PM