Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What games are you playing?
Midnight
post Mar 8 2014, 02:41 AM
Post #3211

Billion Maiden

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 1755

Been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf daily since I got it around a month ago. Aside from that, I've been playing the original Shin Megami Tensei games. They're pretty dated in terms of gameplay, and it shows. Not that I mind, since I'm enjoying myself for the most part.

~~~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Mar 18 2014, 11:09 PM
Post #3212

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

APB ~ Still yelling at everything and everyone.

Zangeki ~ Slowly finishing the remaining online stages, up to 79% complete now.

RE4 HD ~ Got through the helicopter section and it crashed, haven't picked it back up since.

Friend and I played through Metal Slug 3, completely bullshit game. We only finished it on normal or whatever, he lost his last continue on the final boss, I was down to one or two lives. We also played some Starbound, which was interesting for a bit, but I'm waiting for more content to come out before I touch that again. Played up to Undine's dungeon in that Narikiri Dungeon X game on the PSP, Tales AI is perpetually shit.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Mar 25 2014, 07:13 AM
Post #3213

Check Length

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1632

Diabros 3 - Got it last week(?) and got to paragon 45 before the expansions was released today. Then my monitor died ;_;

FE:Awakening - New Game on Hard. Recruited my Maxed out Avatar from my Normal File. easy modo.
+Quote Post
mattiator
post Apr 16 2014, 11:51 PM
Post #3214

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 843

Finally polished off Professor Layton and the Unwound Future a few nights ago as part of my push to clear out some of my "started but didn't finish" backlog of games before I get a big dump of ~30 more from Steam sales, Kijiji, and summer releases.

Currently working my way through Scurge: Hive (beat it once on an emulator with cheats, but now that I finally have a physical copy I definitely want to beat it properly) and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. With those done I'll only have 14 games left in my 3DS/DS library to get through before I can finally not feel guilty about starting up Bravely Default and Nano Assault EX.

~~~
"People who quote themselves have low self-esteem"
- Mattiator
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Apr 17 2014, 09:52 AM
Post #3215

Billion Maiden

FTL: Faster Than Light - Been playing a lot of that again since the Advanced Edition expansion came out. Lots of new play styles to learn, especially with Hacking and Mind Control. I also like that the Lanius ship is designed so that hacking can make or break battles. It keeps things exciting for me.

Hitman: Absolution - Aside from the problems I had when I downloaded this at the beginning of the month (game crashed, which in turn corrupted my saves. Twice in the same day, mind you. Clearing out my 360 hard drive's cache seems to have fixed the problem,) I really like this game. Apparently, Blood Money is better, so I'll give that a try when I have the chance. I'm also uploading an Infiltrator/Silent Assassin run to YouTube at the moment.

Also, if you have Steam, you can go ahead and add me there if you want to. Just make sure to let me know who you are before you do though, since I had bad times with random requests before. Also, it'll probably be a good idea if you give my profile a nickname once you do add me, since I occasionally change display names and avatars.

~~~
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Apr 18 2014, 03:18 PM
Post #3216

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

Finally got the new Donkey Kong Country Returns. Haven't had the chance to play yet because ELEVEN GIGGYBITES, but we'll be spending the weekend beating that.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Apr 28 2014, 04:31 AM
Post #3217

Check Length

Pokemon X - Getting through this very slowly. Just beat the pokeball factory yesterday after beating the fairy gym almost a month ago. Now there are strange people hiding in bushes outside the town.

Diablo 3 - bountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbounties
bountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbountiesbounties
riftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsrifts
riftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsrifts
riftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsriftsrifts
+Quote Post
Enzd
post May 4 2014, 03:16 AM
Post #3218

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

Child of Light - Started yesterday, finished it just now. Not sure if I want to do a NG+ just yet.

Dark Souls 2 - Made a Cleric. Not very far into it, just in the first little area of the Forest of Fallen Giants.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post May 28 2014, 03:59 PM
Post #3219

Check Length

Guild Wars 2 is a thing apparently

Still doing rifts on D3, building a lightning monk.

I apparently got good stuff from Wonder trade on Pokemon X. Now to the Frost cavern!
+Quote Post
Enzd
post May 28 2014, 04:56 PM
Post #3220

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

Transistor - Finished the initial playthrough and am about a quarter of the way through my first recursive run.

Bastion - Just cleared the Wild Outskirts.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Midnight
post May 30 2014, 11:38 PM
Post #3221

Billion Maiden

Watch_Dogs: Fuck yo fishing rods.

~~~
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Jul 4 2014, 03:46 AM
Post #3222

Check Length

Payday 2 - seriously full of baddies. I hate randoming on this game and I never bother with stealth. If anyone wants to play with me, I'm always on skype just send me a message or something.

Diablo 3 - Lightning Monk T2. regretting scrapping a Madstone a week ago.

Broforce - My Friend picked it up after I showed him the demo. Obnoxious amounts of fun.

Strike Vector - Still no Race mode. Gatling x Plasma Rifle x Stalker Mine 4 lyfe.

Dragon Age Origins - Forgot how old this game is, pretty surprising actually.
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Sep 9 2014, 02:57 AM
Post #3223

Check Length

Slogging through Bravely Default, about to end chapter 4 I think. Need that Vampire asterisk though.

Robocraft - It's like lego and battlefield had an illegitimate child.

Diablo 3 - working towards greater rifts.
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Sep 11 2014, 03:48 PM
Post #3224

Billion Maiden

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Mainly just goofing around in Deathmatch, because I'm shit in Competitive mode.

PAYDAY: The Heist - Gotten back into this one lately, mainly cause my friends have been playing 2 lately, which my system unfortunately can't play that well. I'm hoping to get a better laptop by the end of the year. Also, the first game is going to be free for everyone on the 18th next month as part of the franchise's 3rd anniversary.

Recently finished EarthBound and moved on to MOTHER 1/EB Zero, the last game in the series I haven't finished yet, mainly because of the atrocious encounter rate.

~~~
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Oct 1 2014, 03:04 AM
Post #3225

Determined

Member No.: 1463

Bravely Default: Killin' Salve Makers. Heard the game goes Endless Eight toward the end and that's not fun :(

Dark Souls 2: Doing a no death no bonfire run on one character and working on new game + on the other.
+Quote Post

220 Pages V « < 213 214 215 216 217 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 11:44 PM