Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help on BF 32 (Spoilers)
Another Necromancer
post Apr 1 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #1

Shy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 745

I think it's 32, anyway... The one where you have to defeat the rival Pope and then defend against Gulcasa while the Pope and Yggdra refuse to get their asses in gear and move more than I square a turn.

I can get past the first bit easy enough - Using Durant's road affinity w/ headgear equipped and Milanor's godly stats (4 GEN, 6ATK, 4 TEC, 6 LUK) I can take down the Pope without fear of petrification (Mardym falls so easily he doesn't bare mention... I mean, skeletons during perpetual day?). The hard part is when Gulcasa shows up.

I haven't even bothered trying to save Gordon yet, he buys me a precious few turns to get into position, but Gulcasa's damn HIGH status crushes me every time.

Oh, and about Aegina... I thought she lost an eye... kindly don't spoil that plot point for me.

To clarify, who should I bring onto the field, and how do I make 32-2 less painful overall? I have both Russell and Cruz, for the record, and picked Roswell earlier.

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Another Necromancer
post Apr 2 2007, 05:29 AM
Post #2

Shy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 745

Yes, that does seem to be a recurring exploit of the AI - it seems hesitant about breaking formation. I managed to get past the next bit by stealing his equipment so his stats were actually human, and then parking my overlevelled Durant on the bridge with Nietzsche backing him up to take care of the tagalongs. I even managed to keep Gordon alive that time!

Thanks to both of you.

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 05:19 AM