Lacrima Castle
HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Years LCN Party... on LCN's Discord.
Raijinili
post Dec 30 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

Since 2018 was such a slog we're going to party for New Years this year. Just kidding, we almost always party on New Years anyway. We promise games and talkings. It's okay if you'll be drunk, or otherwise inebriated. We're used to it. Just don't do anything dangerous. Anyway, last year we had this party on voice chat over Discord (and had a person or two who preferred not to be on voice, but took part in the games regardless). This year we'll do it over Discord, but on LCN's own Discord server.

That's right, I set up a shoddy Discord server for LCN. I don't plan on it being there for New Years only, obviously. Invite link is under the spoiler tag at the end of this post. I have the feeling this Discord server may attract people who are turned off by IRC, so we'll see if that turns out to be right. I do urge those who have been known to hop into IRC to continue to do so, though. There are important differences between the two. The IRC group is much more tight-knit, and there aren't really any restrictions on what kind of content you can post there (except obviously super messed up things, and we do try to protect people from spoilers still). Plus, IRC doesn't collect and sell your data the way Discord does. Discord has a lot of perks that IRC doesn't, but I'm not going into that since I assume people are generally more familiar with Discord.

Anyway back to New Years. The party is going to be the evening of December 31st. Evening by the standards of US timezones. I couldn't give you a precise time but you should totally join in the fun games or Krakenmas will be ruined by the second coming of Tenta Claus.

Now, that Discord invite link. If you're viewing this on LCN's front page you may need to click into the forum post to see it.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 9 2019, 04:44 AM
Post #2

Lieutenant

Haha, I was too busy playing Smash to celebrate with you guys.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 9 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Lieutenant

You can officially celebrate every day now. We have a party voicechat set up on the server for just that!

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:35 AM