Crimson Courege
This is my order
1) Lost Seraph
2) Crimson Courrege
3) Rose Kreuz
4) Diseresta
5) Ether Burst
Dr Strum
Holy Blight and Fatality (Cierra's overskills with the Rosier and Holy Sabre respectively).

Shadow
Crimson Courreges.
And that's why I love teh gif here.
lightningdude
Disaresta, Appassionato, Cadenza, Serene Absolute, and Calamity Flare. No specific order, those are just my favorites.
Enzd
MYRESOLVESHALLPREVAILCADENZAAAA

But yeah, my favorites are Cadenza, Banishment, Mimic Ray, Pretty Dance, and Crimson Courreges (Mainly because of the way it sounds teehee <3) in order.
Dr Strum
Pretty Dance is a good one too.
Greifer
Blazing Rose...just because.
lightningdude
Oh yeah, I forgot about Blazing Rose. I like that one, too.
ChefMKT
Serene Absolute since it all attacks hit the front row. I also managed to break the 8000 total damage barrier using it too.

Based on the names of skills / voice acting, I'd go with Ether Burst and Holy Blight. =D
Greifer
Yeah...Holy Blight, Blazing Rose, and Rose Kruez.
Feral Phoenix
Blazing Rose, Lost Seraph, Appassionato, Holy Blast, Disaresta, Stardust, Prominence, Serene Absolute, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
Sabaku no Gaara
I agree with feral pheonix all overskills kick a$$
Greifer
Your sig is too big, but yeah, all those rock.
Sabaku no Gaara
My sig is too big? Man I just changed it yesterday........ my favorite is always and will be DISARESTA it is the best (maybe not te strongest) but the best.
Seraphim55
My Order
1:)Trie Noir
2)Trie Noir
3)trie Noir
4)Rose Kreuz
5)Lost Seraph

5-99 is Trie Noir
Sabaku no Gaara
You must like trie noir a lot is Malice your favorite character?
Crimson Courege
All EXL Overskills are the bes Lost Seraph is the longest i think
Sabaku no Gaara
I don't think lost seraph is the longest
Raijinili
If you want to include Ragnarok, Armeggedon, and other enemy attacks, you have to change the title to "Favorite Breakout".
Crimson Courege
aww man how do i do that
Sabaku no Gaara
I think you should ask the admin
Greifer
The longest Overskill I believe was either Rose Kruez or Trie Noir but I could be mistaken.
Sabaku no Gaara
I don't remember
Rhiannon
I don't remember Rose Kreuz, but I do remember Trie Noir being annoyingly long.

JUST FINISH ALREADY MALICE ARR.

And I guess my favourite overskill is probably Calamity Flare.
Sabaku no Gaara
Yeah it was so freaking long
P.P.A.
My favourite Over Skill is Disaresta.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_RFv9MStBM&sea...Promised%20Land
Sabaku no Gaara
Thanks a million
yip9
1. Stardust (This is my favorite move in the game, as I think it is the sweetest-looking move of Lina, who is my preferred character for battles.)

2. Serene Almighty (The name of this overdrive sounds cocky to the point of being ridiculous, and is therefore funny.)

3. Banishment (ever since I read a piece of fan fiction in which Fia banished Ein's rock collection)

4. Flame Slash (because it can't be guarded, it's actually better than Disaresta for finishing Isher.)

5. Brillante (When performing this, Fia sounds as if she is trying to speak French.)

Crimson Courege
cant believe after 2 years the topic is still up

I now prefer after playing the PSP version:

1. Lost Seraph
2. Disaresta
3. Fanelia Beam (although not a true overskill it is overskill worthy ie. Multiple hits, INCREDIBLY large total damage
4. Fia's Final Overskill (forgot what its called)
5. Serene's final overskill
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
QUOTE(Crimson Courege @ Jun 29 2008, 09:51 PM) *

It's not.

yip just thinks his cool.

ANYWAY I LOVE BANISHMENT
Crimson Courege
What do you mean?
Archeia
I love Lost Seraph and Disaresta XD
But Banishment is just way awesome.
H. Tsukiyono
Blazing Rose! =D
yip9
QUOTE(Lord Rasler @ Jun 30 2008, 06:35 AM) *

It's not.

Do you mean 'yip just thinks he's cool' or 'yip just thinks this's cool.' If the first, yeah, I think I'm cool. That's why I have doubts about whether my existence is beneficial to anyone. *rolls eyes* If the second, indeed, I like this topic; that would be why I revived it.

Since Sturm closed the topic that included Break Outs in the title, I'll post that here: my favorite enemy's Break Out is 'Comet Arrow' or is it called 'Shooting Star?' Anyway, it's the Max skill performed by Amazon and the other archer enemies. Yes, archers are my favorite class.

Spoiler for Yggdra Union
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Actually, that's a hard question. I might remember other Break Out skills I like better; if I do, I may post them here.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
QUOTE(yip9 @ Jul 1 2008, 11:31 AM) *

Do you mean 'yip just thinks he's cool' or 'yip just thinks this's cool.'

I was being ironic.

Oh wait.
Knightman
QUOTE(yip9 @ Jul 1 2008, 04:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Lord Rasler @ Jun 30 2008, 06:35 AM) *

It's not.

Do you mean 'yip just thinks he's cool' or 'yip just thinks this's cool.' If the first, yeah, I think I'm cool. That's why I have doubts about whether my existence is beneficial to anyone. *rolls eyes* If the second, indeed, I like this topic; that would be why I revived it.

Since Sturm closed the topic that included Break Outs in the title, I'll post that here: my favorite enemy's Break Out is 'Comet Arrow' or is it called 'Shooting Star?' Anyway, it's the Max skill performed by Amazon and the other archer enemies. Yes, archers are my favorite class.

Spoiler for Yggdra Union
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Actually, that's a hard question. I might remember other Break Out skills I like better; if I do, I may post them here.

i prefer something like Serene blast, or Baishment. anyway my favorties from enemys are: Shootimg star, Devastator and Prism (the ones from Luna vampires)...
Shadow
I SAY TRIE NOIR NOW
Yuka
Dispair! Your soul is as good as mine! Trie Noir!
Midnight
All the Serene ones and Banishment and Disresta, the one that I like the most is Serene Illusion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.