Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serene Bath Scene
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera > Riviera Game Help
Angelic Chao§
How do you get it. I just beat ArcAngel and I'm in the town and I talked to serene and she blushed and flew away, I'm SURe this is where I get he bath scene, but I tied everything in the town.

Me is confusedededdedededdeded....ed.

Can you help?

What about Cierras?
ChefMKT
It's in the guide on the site, but I'll tell you here anyway. During chapter 4, on map 4-5 there's an item called Mint. Once you take this item, you can access the bath scene.
lightningdude
When you got the mint, you were supposed to go to Fia and Lina's house first, go inside, and talk to Lina. Then go to the Undine Spring right away.
Angelic Chao§
Damn, I assume that I'll have to start over, is there any other way to get them?
Dr Strum
You don't have to start over. You could just get it on the next playthrough. Besides, it puts down Serene and Cierra's trust for you (or was it mood?), so you may not want it if you're going for one of their endings.
Anonoymous
Even if their mood lowers a bit, you should still be able to easily earn back that lost trust easily.
Megafreak
I believe its mood, Dr Sturm.
Its nothing real important, unless you like that stuff/ are a completist.
level
True ,there is more than 4 endin for riviera ,so is best nt to restart or u will end fustrated about this game lol
level
QUOTE(Angelic Chao§ @ Jun 5 2006, 07:29 PM) *

How do you get it. I just beat ArcAngel and I'm in the town and I talked to serene and she blushed and flew away, I'm SURe this is where I get he bath scene, but I tied everything in the town.

Can you help?

What about Cierras?

talked to serene and she blushed and flew away? i only rem cierras,fia,serene and lina in a group on the bath scene thaz all where serene was also there .
OMG now my turn 2 get confuse :p
Cermer
Umm been long since I've played Riviera, but weren't Fia and Lina in one bath scene(Requires Feather).
And Cierra and Serene in another.(Where you beat the Golem)(Requires Mint)
sinxzero
Yes
Disaresta
QUOTE(level @ Dec 3 2006, 09:46 AM) *

Can you help?

What about Cierras?

talked to serene and she blushed and flew away? i only rem cierras,fia,serene and lina in a group on the bath scene thaz all where serene was also there .

If I remember right, if you go to the Grove of Repose, there is Serene, if you talk to her she blushes and flys away
level
QUOTE(Disaresta @ Dec 26 2006, 07:26 AM) *

QUOTE(level @ Dec 3 2006, 09:46 AM) *

Can you help?

What about Cierras?

If I remember right, if you go to the Grove of Repose, there is Serene, if you talk to her she blushes and flys away

so this event happen on psp or gba? (where Serene blushes and flys away)
Disaresta
It was on GBA version
level
guess i have to play the game again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.