Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final Updates
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Announcements
Dr Strum
The article title seems a bit foreboding, but do not worry. This is not the final update forever, just for (at least) the next two weeks. I have finals coming up and won't be able to do much of anything. So, the "new" stuff:
  • MKT's "Cold Reunion" Fanfic added
  • Riviera Icons section added (with Feral's icons, and one's available on Atlus' site)
  • Yggdra Union Banners section added (with the banners available on Sting's site)
Seems like a smaller update than it is.
Back to the forecasted lack of updates. I say a minimum of two weeks, because, after this semester ends, I am going to work on integrating the forum with the site better, and that could entail a complete redesign. It would obviously be redundant to add content that would need to be re-added eventually. However, this does not mean to stop sending in or posting stuff. Keep sending me what you make, and it will eventually get up on the site.
Also, if there are any errors that you find, please PM/email me about them, as I will fix errors in the time that I'm "gone."
valkan
Good Luck with your finals.

My exam is coming up as well. They only get harder from here ;_;
ChefMKT
I'm starting to feel the pinch as well @.@;
Feral Phoenix
My finals aren't for a few weeks yet, so I suppose I'm lucky.

:D

Thx for putting up the icons, maybe now someone will USE them here...
Swifty-chan
Wow, everyone's having their finals.

... I still hafta wait for December, and then I'd be free from school suffers >_>
ChefMKT
Ooh ooh! I'll use one! =D *Grabs a random avatar which was totally randomised*
Feral Phoenix
QUOTE (ChefMKT @ May 4 2006, 07:16 AM)
Ooh ooh! I'll use one! =D *Grabs a random avatar which was totally randomised*

Thank you~~~~~
Malice
Dr sturm, if you want to, you can use the six icons I made at that Riviera LJ community. I'm too lazy to PM. My username is wingweaver22.
Feral Phoenix
Don't be lazy, post them :D

Besides, he hasn't even put up the last 3 I made.
Dr Strum
I already have them saved. I visit Disaresta quite often looking for more content. >_>
Feral Phoenix
QUOTE (Dr Sturm @ May 8 2006, 05:27 PM)
I already have them saved. I visit Disaresta quite often looking for more content. >_>

Then post them, meanie butt. I actually get here far more often than I get to LJ. It's blocked on this server. *hates school...*
Dr Strum
You have a choice of the content that goes up today:
Malice's boring icons
YU soundtrack

I will post one, but all the rest of the stuff I have will have to wait until Friday or Saturday or something.
I SHOULD be studying, but I just love you all so much.
Feral Phoenix
It's okay. Study. Save your grade.

POST THE YU SOUNDTRACK, BIIIOTCH!

*is whacked on the head by Sturm's fan posse... if he even has a fan posse... well, is whacked on the head by something*
Dr Strum
I MUST have a fan posse.

I think.

Hopefully...?

*cries*
valkan
I could lend a few of my angry Outlaw Star fans....
Feral Phoenix
You can have some of my updatemongerers, too.

And the readers who don't review.
Dr Strum
Aw, I have no true fans....

*sad*
Raijinili
Feral, if you can't get into a site, use a proxy.

Babelfish, WorldLingo.com, and Google all have web translators that also serve as proxies.
Feral Phoenix
QUOTE (Raijinili @ May 10 2006, 03:57 AM)
Feral, if you can't get into a site, use a proxy.

Babelfish, WorldLingo.com, and Google all have web translators that also serve as proxies.

Um, okay... if you say so...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.