Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post-Skirmish Stuff
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union > Yggdra Game Help
Dr Strum
I think finally figured this stuff out (it's probably in the manual, but I'm just not smart enough for something like that).

Loser's Morale:
How much is subtracted from the loser's morale is based on a few things. First, the bonuses:
1: Units surviving (on winning side obviously, most soldiers count as 10% each, cavalry and golems being 20%)
2: Ability Difference (something to do with GEN and ATK stats)
3: Geographical Advantage
4: Bonus (eg, Head Alive, Item Get, etc)
The numbers for the above are added together (for example, +40%, +10%, -40%, +70% adding up to +80%). Then, that amount of the card power (say in this example the card power is 1300, so 80% of 1300 is 1040) is subtracted from the loser's morale. If the loser's morale drops to zero, the unit is removed from the field.
Now, the fun stuff. I'm going to set this up as an equation because it's easier.
N = C + (floor(P*(D/M)))
Where...
N = New card power
C = Old card power
P = Enemy's Pow.Up parameter
D = Damage done to morale
M = Max enemy morale
Of course, this is rounded down, and then how much is added (the floor(P*(D/M))) part) is subtracted from the enemy's Pow.Up. If, it was a kill, no matter how much damage was done, the enemy's remaining Pow.Up is added to the card.

Feel free to prove me wrong :(
ChefMKT
Hmm that's looks about right =D

Now gimme all the details about the funny symbols and colours at the bottom during unions. It'd really help me get through this game faster n.n
Dr Strum
When setting up a union? As in, when it shows you who's going to be fighting?
ChefMKT
Nono, during the fighting. >_>;
Dr Strum
Er, well, I'm not absolutely certain about those icons, but this is what I've concluded thus far:

Star > Circle > Dash > Triangle > Cross
Red > Yellow > Green > Blue > Grey/Black

As far as I can tell (I may be wrong about this part though), each color has multiple tiers, so it would be something like this:

Red Star > Red Circle > Yellow Star > Yellow Circle > Green Circle > Green Dash Green Triangle > Blue Dash > Blue Triangle > Grey Cross

Activating aggression puts you up at LEAST a tier, potentionally a whole colour (try it out and see). Going into passive drops you down. Elements can put you up or down, geography and the weapon triangle can obviously change it. Unit type, and possibly stars, rage/max mode and unit count could factor into it as well.
Could be wrong though.
ChefMKT
ah ok. So what about the little + (insert symbol) under the icon sometimes?
Dr Strum
That's the element.
Your element will only come up when you're in aggression mode. I haven't really tried figuring out when the enemies' elements are activated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.