Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera > Riviera Game Help
lilcases
This may be a spoiler.

Is the item you get by beating Seth-Rah usable or not?
Dr Strum
The Longinus?
You get it in (I believe) all games started after S-ing Seth-Rah, in (I believe) the place where you would normally pull out the 1x Rosier. Check one of the FAQs for confirmation or repudiation.
lilcases
Thank you
lightningdude
Here you go, here's some info about getting the afore mentioned weapon.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Raijinili
In response to the above spoiler:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Who was this tested by?
lightningdude
I am sorry, I apologize. I thought that it did, but it doesn't. (In response to Raijinili's question.)

My mistake, I should have double-checked first.
Feral Phoenix
No, it's always Longinus once Longinus is recorded in the Item Manual. I believe that on my Serene ending run, I didn't S-rank Seth-Rah, but I got Longinus there anyway on my next playthrough, my Cierra ending one.

Longinus is the second most powerful weapon after Fanelia and cannot be blocked or evaded, so it may be more powerful.

I usually use either it or Fanelia on Hector; it makes him VEEEERY easy to beat. :3
Shadow
I've got another question...
To get rose's endings, it says that you have to only raise relation with Cierra. Is this talking about the ENTIRE game or only about the last cheapter?
Raijinili
Overall game.
Jan Akiyama
Well basically, they all have to hate you by a certain extent. If Cierra hates you but she is the one that hates you the least, then you can get the Rose good ending. If they all hate you with Cierra not being the person that hates Ein the least your getting the bad Rose ending.
Megaolix
From what I understand, Cierra has to be the one who like Ein the most, but not enough to get her ending.

Is that it?
Raijinili
Yes.

All of Rose's endings require that all of the girls have less than 40 trust. Which of the two you get depends on who has the highest.
Feral Phoenix
Or in easier terms, the girl who likes Ein most has to have at most the "star" icon (normal Trust) instead of a "heart" icon (high Trust).

If you have Cierra on "star" or "sweatdrop", you'll get Rose's good ending instead of her normal one.
Dr Strum
The icons are the mood, not the trust.
They can only partially hint at the ending you'll get.
Feral Phoenix
No, it's the "(blank)", "note", and "..." icons that indicate mood.

It's always the girl with the highest trust who has the Trust icons.
Dr Strum
No. Read the trust/mood mechanics guide on the site.
The icons indicate mood, HOWEVER, there will be a special one for the character with the highest trust, but it does not indicate how much they have.
Raijinili
The difference between star and heart is the difference between normal mood and good mood, and doesn't have anything to do with objective trust.
lilcases
And trust is used for....
Dr Strum
Deciding the ending.
lilcases
Oh ok I see now.
Feral Phoenix
QUOTE (lil'cases @ May 11 2006, 04:27 AM)
Oh ok I see now.

Good.

It's a little weird, but yeah.
Seraphim55
is There a riviera Part to..where Malice gets Oll the Bathing Scenes ???
Greifer
No.
levyjl1988
QUOTE (Feral Phoenix @ Apr 22 2006, 04:55 PM)
Or in easier terms, the girl who likes Ein most has to have at most the "star" icon (normal Trust) instead of a "heart" icon (high Trust).

If you have Cierra on "star" or "sweatdrop", you'll get Rose's good ending instead of her normal one.

Thank YOU! NOW my chances at Rose's true ending is definite, I'm so glad!
It seems to me as the hardest ending to get... and I can finally unlock that CG and that face!
Dr Strum
No, do not pay attention to that because it is wrong.
levyjl1988
So what do I pay attention to? I usually look at that to tell me what's their mood, trust or whatever... I'm somewhat lost... I'm on the last chapter so I'll see what ending I'll get, so far Cierra has a star icon, and everyone has a blank, hopefully I'll get the Rose Good ending, hopefully, I'll check tomorrow.... so what do you think my chances are of getting it?
Dr Strum
I couldn't tell.
Look at the trust/mood mechanics FAQ on the site.
It explains the icons and everything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.