Full Version: Updates (3/20-3/27)
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Announcements
Dr Strum
Changes this week:
  • "Liberare" and "Ledah-I" in fanart
  • Yggdra Union countdown images
  • Arrange Soundtrack back up (sort of)
  • Spoiler tag for forum

The YU countdown images are up, but note, going into that page requires you to load about fifty images. While not large, it could be a bother if you have a lousy connection.
Yes. The Arrange Soundtrack is technically back up. But, it's on my own, private home server, not the servers hosting Lacrima Castle. Not that that matters much, since just about everyone reading this probably already has it.
And, we have spoiler tags for the forum now, use them if you don't want to get in trouble with the LCN law. For a demonstration, refer to the Yggdra Union release announcement, or the Site/Forum FAQ in the Help forum.
Swifty-chan
Huzzah for spoiler tags~
Feral Phoenix
Huzzah for Arrange Soundtrack. I still haven't been able to download it yet ;__;
Rhiannon
The fanart section seems to be updated the most... We need more fanfiction, too! ;_;
Feral Phoenix
Well, I do keep adding links.

But I mostly don't know how to get "text copies" to valkan, or what he means by "text copies"...
Dr Strum
We don't need a text copy. I set it up a certain way so we wouldn't (partly because of him saying yours would be huge).

Just give us a description of yourself to put up.
Feral Phoenix
Oh... okay then, I will; I'll PM it to you soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.