Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mushishi
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Entertainment - Other Forms > Anime and Manga
chrishawke
So, I just created a topic titled Mushishi. I'm sure you're thinking somewhere around the line, "What the hell is a Mushishi?".

Mushishi is an anime about these supernatural beings invisible to a normal human and a guy named Ginko. These beings, called a Mushi, exist with no real purpose to life but just to exist, much like how there are bacteria, doing their thing, etc etc...

But anyway, Ginko is a Mushishi, which is something you can call an expert of these supernatural beings. The anime basically revolves around Ginko, the Mushi, and spontaneous stories of several different people who face problems relating to the Mushi.

Not much more to say about this anime. It's pretty slow-paced, and... oh, this anime is more of a horror series than a slice-of-life, although, it's nothing like Freddy Vs. Jason or anything like that...

A great anime for people who like sentimental stories.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Since this isn't licensed, and if anybody's interested, here's a link to the fansub group who distributes the anime. Bittorrent is a necessity.
valkan
So you're saying, that if I liked Zettai shonen, I would like this?
chrishawke
Possibly.
Medical Meccanica
I saw the first episode, and I liked it, so I'm downloading epis 2-4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.