Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO 2199
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Entertainment - Other Forms > Anime and Manga
Rhiannon
I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS LINK HERE MAYBE IT WILL GIVE YOU A PUSH INTO WATCHING IT THAT MY WORDS CAN'T: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUpyizAgWWc

Now, here's the deal. This is a space anime, with space ships. There are cool space fights, cool space operaing it up, awesome music, neat conflicts, pretty okay characters, cool art style. The sheer level of nostalgia value this thing has is probably through the roof for people who have actually seen the original Space Battleship Yamato/Star Blazers, but as someone who did not I can only tell you that it is great as is.

And while it is airing on TV this season, it's also kind of been released as movies or OVAs or something for a while now, so there's about 14 episodes already out.

SO ARE YOU WATCHING IT YET
Dr Strum
That trailer actually looked pretty good.
Dr Strum
Bring this series to Seattle when you visit. Catie wants to watch it, too.
Irysa
AFTER I FINISH STUFF I'M GOING TO WATCH THE ORIGINAL 70'S SHOW FIRST AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Rhiannon
FINE GOSH

ALSO EPISODES 15-18 EXIST NOW

AND EPISODE 18 MADE ME LITERALLY EXPLODE

AND I KEEP REWATCHING THIS ONE PART NEAR THE END OF IT BECAUSE LISTENING TO IT MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME. KOUICHI YAMADERA FOR PRESIDENT MAKE IT HAPPEN
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.