Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings from NANA
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Nana
Well hello! I have been lurking on this forum for a little over a month now, and frequenting the sometimes active IRC. Even if I didn't know what Riviera or this Dept. Heaven stuff was before I joined, I like your community. It's very dysfunctional.

I hope I can blend in and become a regular user.
blues
NANA
aerozero
Good tidings to thee

I am never on IRC, but I'll be around here and there on the forums haha
P.P.A.
Hello and welcome to LCN. As you can see with us being familiar already via IRC and this welcome coming four days too late, the focus of mine activity too is on the channel.
Enzd
You came here not knowing anything about DHE? >_>

ANYWAYS WELCOME.
Hayate
QUOTE(aerozero @ Nov 3 2011, 06:17 PM) *
I am never on IRC, but I'll be around here and there on the forums haha

Same here. I'm surprised you people haven't started saying "who the hell is this freak" whenever I post things. Or maybe you do.

But yes hello! :D I think we used to eat souls but that might have stopped. Be wary just in case.

Also your stuff in the art thread looks really awesome!
H. Tsukiyono
Greetings and salutations, post lots, pick your fights carefully and enjoy your stay.

We used to eat souls and then we switched to organs but I think we've given up on both. Too much paperwork involved with souls and organs are just messy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.