Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible LCN/others RP
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Other Games
Frisk
So Shio's been working on a tabletop...Ish... Rp for a while and wants members interested to participate. If anyone's interested, feel free to post here. Also I guess he'll answer questions? I don't know, I'm probably not even going to be involved.
Shiokazu
its based on Type-moon's Holy Grail War.

Seven Masters, Seven Servants, one goal.

the rpg is completely Player versus Player, a total chaotic war. alliances born and die, people fight, run away to fight tomorrow, its projected to be really dynamic.

uh... waiting for the questions.

oh, yea, by the time being i only need 4 players, more wouldn't hurt through
Rosetta
I might be interested, and having some experience with DMing tabletops and creating custom systems, I can offer some advice as well if you'd like.
Elnendil
I need more information. What time do they assume people will be available, for starters.
Shiokazu
its going to happen on a parallel board. so no problems with time.

i've got 5 magi, more than i expected for the beta. sara's addition is incredible welcome.

ask for the forum link at the irc. if you want to take a look.
Elnendil
Since its a forum RP, how would the RP be handled? I'm used to RPs via chat, constant action, and in a way I feel like there's a possibility that someone would overstep their boundaries if there's no timeframe and I don't "post enough". Like if someone just randomly decided I should die and they just said they attacked me without any counterpoint or something.
Shiokazu
QUOTE(Elnendil @ Sep 30 2010, 03:26 AM) *

Since its a forum RP, how would the RP be handled? I'm used to RPs via chat, constant action, and in a way I feel like there's a possibility that someone would overstep their boundaries if there's no timeframe and I don't "post enough". Like if someone just randomly decided I should die and they just said they attacked me without any counterpoint or something.

thats why i am there for, its not a only a RP, it is also a game. if one is to attack you, you will have to defend yourself.

RP is not enough accurate, its more a RPG. with dice rolls and whatnot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.