Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People you'd like to get to know better
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Hell > Others
Rosetta
This is a topic about listing people you'd like to get to know better on LCN. I'd like to get to know almost everybody I see on the channel regularly, though i'm shy so it may be difficult :(
Frisk
Do members who don't come anymore count?

Otherwise, take just about everyone in the channel and add Aero, lucho, and hayate.
DustyHaru
I'd like to know tsuki, Archeia, fensti, lucho, aero, San, valkan, Atma, Rai, and sara better.
Shiokazu
pretty much everyone :(
Raij|Away
Rai.

I don't really need to know anyone better to have fun with them. But Rai's a crazy guy, and I want to know whether that kind of crazy can hurt me.
Elnendil
Everyone I guess. I don't come here enough and yet everyone greets me with enthusiasm, so..
lilcases
QUOTE(Vahn @ Aug 27 2010, 05:17 PM) *

Do members who don't come anymore count?

Otherwise, take just about everyone in the channel and add Aero, lucho, and hayate.

Even meeeee? ;o

Also it would be fun to know more about Sam.
Hayate
I don't go on the channel so I don't know you guys very well, but out of the people I see on LCN I would especially like to get to know aero, Vahn, Lucho, Rhia, Walrus, and Archeia, as well as pretty much everyone else. And I already know Tsuki.

All of you guys are my favorite internet people. XD
Frisk
Errrr.... Yeah, even you cases.
Walrus
YOU CAN DO THAT BY VISITING THE CHANNEL HAYATE. DON'T BELIEVE TSUKI'S LIES.
Dr Strum
You're all too young. I'll respond when you're all around my age, and your personalities will have stopped changing drastically every month.
Oh wait, that still happens to me...
Frisk
But... We'll never be any closer to your age.
Shadow
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Sep 1 2010, 11:22 PM) *

You're all too young. I'll respond when you're all around my age, and your personalities will have stopped changing drastically every month.
Oh wait, that still happens to me...

I'LL BE YOUR AGE NEXT YEAR
CAN WE BE FRIENDS THEN

Um, I'd like to meet Vahn, Dusty, aero, blues, Hayate, Rai. Probably Yuka and Irysa too.
Also lol Dusty, why do you still remember San? He was here for about two months. He's awesome, though.
DustyHaru
He was on the channel for a bit. I tried to get him to MBAC with me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.