Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blaze Union
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Rhiannon
I forgot where we were talking about it, so let's talk here instead. The official site updated with some stuff. Six characters, a wallpaper, some blog advertisement nonsense, and some blog nonsense.

Voices other than the one I didn't feel like staring at to figure out:
Garlot: Kousuke Toriumi (that's a pretty manly voice for a girl, Garlot)
Siskia/Shiskia/hateher: Yui Horie
Medute: Rie Tanaka
Genon: Shinji Kawada
Lapis: Minori Chihara

And you can listen to the music, I guess. But you could do that before. And it still won't remember that I wanted the music to not play!
Enzd
New things -

Second card, the bowgun girl (don't expect me to remember anyone but Garlot). The code to unlock it is in Famitsu I guess.

Three new characters in the character section.

A Garlot wallpaper.

A new section that is probably talking about movement, battles and cards. These have some videos.

There's also a trailer or something, but this might be old.

I kind of don't hate this game anymore.
San Aurora
The battles look different. The big crack is gone, and the characters stand closer to each other while they swing their weapons about.
mattiator
The game releases on the 27th of May, according to the new trailer.

And it appears a lot of the previous charachters from YU are returning.
Enzd
Update.

Three new characters. One of them is a drunk, one of them is a freaking furry and one of them seems to change their personality. Hopefully two out of these three are units we can use.

Another silly wallpaper, this time it's four character cards.

Speaking of cards, I have not yet found any clues as to what this week's secret code is and I still don't have the last one. If anyone can figure these out and could share them that would be cool.
Enzd
Three new characters have been added, they should look pretty familiar.

Garlot card: 17174
Siskia card: 16117
Aegina and Luciana(?) card: 15159
San Aurora
Yeah, the crippled one says "Aegina" in the character section; I assume she's Luciana.

Emilia looks incredibly weird. Her face looks about 10 years older than in YU, but she's 3 feet tall. Creepy.
Rhiannon
I don't think that's supposed to be Emilia unless she randomly changed her name or decided to use "Amy" as a nickname.
San Aurora
She's still scary.
Rhiannon
Now that I will agree to with absolutely no hesitation. :(
Bron
Hmm I really wonder if Gulcasa is in this game..
That black haired baddie just seems lame compared to him..
Enzd
I think Yggdra Union saved data may do something in Blaze Union. Maybe.
Hayashi Tenshi
First of all i think Garlot if a man. Yes a man.
And the person who can change personalities name is Ita.

Medyutes card number is, 21168
Enzd
QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Apr 30 2010, 10:55 PM) *
First of all i think Garlot if a man. Yes a man.

No! Really?!
Hayashi Tenshi
Well there were people saying Garlot is a girl O.o so I was just making a point.
Bron
Does anyone know when we are gonna get a new character code?
Deathless
Enzd
In case someone didn't know, Sting uploaded several videos over the past weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/stingGAME#p/c/FE1E97544E3DFF26

They show off most (or maybe all) of the usable characters and LADIES AND GENTLEMEEEN~
Yuka
I don't like Blaze Union's opening.
Rhiannon
I don't like the fact that Aegina and Luciana are being voiced by Mai Nakahara instead of, you know, Tomoko Fujino who was their voice actress before, infinitely more interesting sounding, and is definitely capable of sounding younger. It also helps that Tomoko Fujino was kind of never Yggdra.

But I'm probably just one of those "haters" I hear so much about.
San Aurora
RAUHER

BEAST BARKING
Enzd
SO IT'S OUT NOW
Rhiannon
Mizer ruined my life.

[01:14:16] <Walrus> is he making you
[01:14:22] <Walrus> MIZERABLE?
Rhiannon
Before this turns into nonsense I guess I should post something useful. Official romanizations that I've found so far (I'll probably just update the post whenever the game tells me a new one):

Garlot = Garlot (but we probably already knew that)
Siskia/Shiskia = Siskier.
Medute/Medyuute = Medoute.
Soltier/Sorutie = ... Thortie. Not joking.
Lapis = Rapis(t). They're definitely trolling us.
Pandora = Pandra.
Genon = Jenon. :( I wonder if I was the only one who thought it should be spelled with a G.
Eimi/Amy = Eimi.
Vellman = Velleman
Norn = Norn. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.
David = David. Again!
Serika/Selika = Cerica.
DRUNK UNDINE = Sleip. Atma was right.
Beatrine/Beatoriinu = Baretreenu. What.
Baifu/tigerguy = Byff. Not that that makes any sense with how it's written.
Aranzem/Aranzeemu = Alanjame.

Now, enough of being useful. DAMN IT ENZD YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR OVER 48 HOURS NOW WAKE UP.

1. WHAT BATTLEFIELD ARE YOU ON AND WHAT CARDS DO YOU HAVE. I want to find out if I've missed any, though I'm apparently doing a pretty good job since I managed to get stuff like Kiss of Death (OH WAIT.) and Man Trap.
2. DO YOU KNOW IF DRUNK UNDINE AND _____ ARE OPTIONAL. They seem like it, but seeming doesn't mean anything.
3. I'm not on chapter 6, according to my saves. I'm on Chapter 6a. Whenever you get there if you aren't already, tell me what letter you get. :(

For Walrus (and I guess Enzd if he cares. ALSO PRETTY BIG SPOILERS, PROBABLY SHOULDN'T LOOK UNLESS YOU'RE AT LIKE, BF30):
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

EDIT: I beat the game at um, BF31. But I don't know how the differing paths affect that, so yeah. Added a bunch of names since they're all in English in the Extra Contents. Except I haven't met everyone so I don't have ALLLL of them. OH YEAH AND THE BF30 I FOUGHT CAN GO DIE IN A TERRIBLE FIRE. Maybe I'm just terrible at the game after all these years of not playing, but everyone who could have died without giving me a game over did. And then I won through sheer luck alone.
Raijinili
I just say, "Also...
Also also....
Also also also..."
DustyHaru
In addition to also is as well besides likewise too.
Miki Trie'
Rhiannon
Oh, I was half-heartedly looking for the bath scene in the desert. Half-heartedly because I did not have the Elemina Mint, though I have no idea if that's even a requirement in this. BUT NO WONDER I NEVED FOUND THEM.

ALSO ENZD IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW (ENDING SPOILERS)
Enzd
DOES THE FIRE NOT YET GO OUT?
NOT WITHDRAWAL, IT IS TRANSFER
WHAT WAS BRINGING THE VICTORY?
NOT THE LIFE THAT CAN'T SAVE

EDIT: DAMNIT RHIA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT? :(
Rhiannon
I KNOW RIGHT :(

ALSO I GOT EUDY AND TIGERGUY (WHO IS APPARENTLY, UH, "BYFF"). His class is, um, Varian. Whatever that is. And while I don't like his stats, he has some pretty cool effects. Rauher (his card), like Vise, will also one day become obsolete. :( And Insanity was boring. I wonder if there are even going to be any interesting new cards. :/ Well, I'm still missing 5 cards in the EC, so who knows what will show up and if any of them are even new.

And wait. ENZD YOU

EDIT: So I got to Chapter 6b on my hard playthrough. Looking forward to seeing whatever changes, but not playing again until tomorrow. And I'll probably just make a new post when I beat it.
Rhiannon
I like the B ending better than A, even though it's so uncanon it's not funny.

And I'm only missing three cards now. AND ONE OF THEM IS SANCTUARY DAMN IT. And I'll assume from the placement and who's actually in this game that the other two are Coma Karma and Reincarnation.

OH BY THE WAY GUYS I REBEAT THE LAST BF ON THAT PLAYTHROUGH TO TEST SOMETHING I READ ON THE WIKI AND (extremely large spoilers coming up)

EDIT: ALSO I BEAT IT JUST NOW AND PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE IF BANSHEE'S CRY WASN'T AT MAX POWER. Just saying.
Bron
Mwahahahaha!

That really brightened my day..
DustyHaru
SPOILERS MAN. QUIT IT.
Bron
Sorry! Forgot about that!
Well anyways when the freaking game is gonna be in english??
does anyone know?
By the of the way all I have heard about the characters and the storyline this game doesn't sound pretty good to me..
hmm
Yuka
Knightman
QUOTE(Bron @ Jun 9 2010, 01:13 AM) *

Sorry! Forgot about that!
Well anyways when the freaking game is gonna be in english??
does anyone know?
By the of the way all I have heard about the characters and the storyline this game doesn't sound pretty good to me..
hmm

I wish it too, I can't read the Cards properly, also I'm just on BF2, and the game is even more Pwnsome that YU itself, even if this is a prequel
jcdietz03
Atlus' Aram Jabbari: "No plans at this time," as of 10/14/10 which now that I think about it is pretty out of date.

Source
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/10/14/...#comment-468227

Edit: Blaze Union Engrish
IPB Image
What is it with Sting games and Engrish?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.