SHE'S AT HER HOUSE
Rhiannon
Also: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....&topic=53103719

INTEREST GROWS
Walrus
GASP?
Rhiannon
I HAVEN'T FOUND THIS PERSON YET BUT THOSE STUPID HORSES FROM REBIRTH ARE BACK

Also, there's a bird by a magical tree that blushes and says "<3" when I talk to it, and there's also a giant flying rainbow whale in this game. Just thought you should know.

And: THERE ARE A LOT OF TOY DUCKS IN THIS ONE TOWN, AND ALSO THE HEALING STONE IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE STUPID COOKING SYSTEM OF OTHER TALES GAMES. IT CAN HEAL ME IN BATTLE IF I SET IT TO :(
Walrus
YOU STARTED LEGENDIA WITHOUT ME D:?

Those horses are whores, but my friends and I got raped by Militz before they combo'd her to death in less than a minute. Being Annie is fun.
Rhiannon
I CAN'T START LEGENDIA WITHOUT YOU YET, THERE'S NO GAME OR PIRATING ACCESSORIES :( I'M PLAYING HEARTS AND AIR JUGGLING FAKES TO DEATH
Rhiannon
1. Bakuenken is 1337.
2. Do you have any idea why this forest's map looks vaguely like a swastika here?
3. Piichi pai person in Tales of Hearts is Beryl's grandmother, who is apparently named, uh, "Helio."
4. IN HELIO'S TOWN: SHEEP
5. WHY IS YOUR COMPUTER STILL DEAD I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THESE THINGS NOW :(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.