Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hector
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera
Hayashi Tenshi
In Riviera, does Hector wear a blindfold to cover his eyes or is it just a shadow?
Miki Trie'
Still bugging you is it?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 5 2009, 02:45 PM) *

Still bugging you is it?

Yes it is, lol.
Hayashi Tenshi
So nobody knows? Does everybody hate him :(
theeCRAZYbuhket
i think its a blindfold
Hayashi Tenshi
Is there like some major dislike towards, Hector?
H. Tsukiyono
I was going to say that it was a shadow, except then I took a closer look at one of Hector's dialogue portraits and there are a couple small lines that suggest blindfold creases so I'll have to agree with the blindfold assessment.

Well, part of the reason why Hector might garner a fair share of dislike is that he treats his subordinates as if they are disposable,
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

... I don't know, actually. I don't like Hector for those reasons. He's interesting as a character, sort of, but I don't like him.
Miki Trie'
If it is a blindfold, why would Hector put one on? I can understand Nessiah's circumstances, but I don't see any reason for him to wear one. (Well, Nessiah isn't wearing a blindfold.)
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 22 2009, 02:17 PM) *

If it is a blindfold, why would Hector put one on? I can understand Nessiah's circumstances, but I don't see any reason for him to wear one. (Well, Nessiah isn't wearing a blindfold.)

I think that it is a blindfold because Rivullia from Knights in the Nightmare wears two black ribbons around her face.

The artist also had like a "thing" for covering characters faces. In Knights in the Nightmare there are a lot of people with eyes that are covered.

I guess it just makes them have a intimidating feeling.
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 12 2009, 11:31 AM) *

Is there like some major dislike towards, Hector?

Oh, of course not.
Hayashi Tenshi
I almost thought that I was Hector's only fangirl
Miki Trie'
Er, I'm not exactly one.
Hayashi Tenshi
When I first saw him I was like, I AM A FANGIRL!
I lub him!
Miki Trie'
Yeah, this fanart has Hector in a blindfold;
IPB Image
Yuka
Fanart can't always be taken as accurate representation.
Rhiannon
Yeah... Who would like to count the number of different designs fanartists came up with for Elena's outfit and Pamela's outfit before YUPSP or YUPSP's guide existed?
Miki Trie'
Yes, you're right. The artist is one of the many people who believe that Hector wears a blindfold.
Hayashi Tenshi
Why would there be a dark line on Hector in your avatar in the first place?
Miki Trie'
I don't know. All this time I thought it was just a shadow.
Hayashi Tenshi
Also look at this. Doesn't it look like a blindfold?
Dr Strum
Oh good god. He's wearing a fucking blindfold. Stop discussing this. I still have mod powers, and officially consider this spam from now on.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Dec 26 2009, 10:12 AM) *

I still have mod powers

QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Sep 30 2009, 05:48 PM) *

I am also relinquishing my moderator powers, as I don't have time to keep up with the spammers, or even the members if the site becomes active again.

OH OK.

I'M NOT CRAZY AFTER ALL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.