Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #367 & Malice
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Pages: 1, 2
Miki Trie'
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Raijinili
Well, we know that she's not Malice's mom.
tempest drake
Technically though, they don't look alike until #367 exceeds 100% otherwise #367 is just a timid, cute brunette that can only follow orders
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(tempest drake @ Oct 25 2009, 05:56 PM) *

Technically though, they don't look alike until #367 exceeds 100% otherwise #367 is just a timid, cute brunette that can only follow orders

True that.
Miki Trie'
Do you think Judgement Zero was made especially for her....? As in something like a sample card?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 10 2009, 03:37 PM) *

Do you think Judgement Zero was made especially for her....? As in something like a sample card?

I was thinking mabye the creators just wanted to show off Malice to those who did not play Riviera. Even though it doesn't say Malice on Judement Zero!
Miki Trie'
Advertisement for Riviera....? ('_';)
San Aurora
I really don't see any resemblance between #367 and Malice. Their card and diviner's likeness may mean that #367 is an early model of Malice, at most.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 10 2009, 05:56 PM) *

Advertisement for Riviera....? ('_';)

I mean, why would there be
Miki Trie'
Yes, I understand that fact, but you say they want to show off Riviera by doing that, but I personally think that anyone who expiriences any DHE should at least know what Riviera is.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 10 2009, 06:03 PM) *

Yes, I understand that fact, but you say they want to show off Riviera by doing that, but I personally think that anyone who expiriences any DHE should at least know what Riviera is.

My friend figured out about Yggdra Union and was obsessed and she did not even know what Riviera was. I was like WOW!
Miki Trie'
WOW. How long did she have the game and not google it then spots Riviera? I actually found out about Riviera when a clerk at GameStop showed me the PSP version.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 10 2009, 06:12 PM) *

WOW. How long did she have the game and not google it then spots Riviera? I actually found out about Riviera when a clerk at GameStop showed me the PSP version.

I think like 2 weeks.

This is how I figured out about Department Heaven...

I was really bored at my house so I asked one of my friends if I could borrow her DS and games. So I did. It was midnight so I looked through her bag of games and pulled out Riviera. I decided to play it and got addicted.

So... I practically got obsessed with Riviera, then I found Lacrima Castle to go on.
Then, I found out about Yggdra Union on the website. I used to despise it so much because I thought Nessiah copied Hector and that it was a stupid game.

But, soon after I played it after finding it magicaly... somehow i just found it! I got way more addicted. Then Department Heaven was officially my greatest obsession.

I pre-ordered Knights in the Nightmare right when I figured out it was available for pre-ordering. I also begged my parents to buy me a PSP just for Yggdra Union and Riviera. I also had to beg my friend to give me 5.00 for the PSP version of Riviera.
Dr Strum
another angel named Kirke who looks exactly like Malice in Riviera?

What nonsense are you spouting now?
Hayashi Tenshi
I was saying that Kirke looks almost exactly like Malice.
Yuka
Who is Kirke?
San Aurora
Kirke is the angel #367 quotes when incanting Judgment Zero.
Hayashi Tenshi
It says
on Judgement Zero.
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 10 2009, 06:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 10 2009, 06:12 PM) *

I think like 2 weeks.

This is how I figured out about Department Heaven...

I was really bored at my house so I asked one of my friends if I could borrow her DS and games. So I did. It was midnight so I looked through her bag of games and pulled out Riviera. I decided to play it and got addicted.

So... I practically got obsessed with Riviera, then I found Lacrima Castle to go on.
Then, I found out about Yggdra Union on the website. I used to despise it so much because I thought Nessiah copied Hector and that it was a stupid game.

But, soon after I played it after finding it magicaly... somehow i just found it! I got way more addicted. Then Department Heaven was officially my greatest obsession.

I pre-ordered Knights in the Nightmare right when I figured out it was available for pre-ordering. I also begged my parents to buy me a PSP just for Yggdra Union and Riviera. I also had to beg my friend to give me 5.00 for the PSP version of Riviera.

I had bought a PSP just to play CCFFVII, but after that I got bored of playing one game over and over, so I browsed a local game shop and spotted Yggdra Union. I fell in love with the art instantly, and bought it. For playing it for the first time, the gameplay was akward to me, and I was stuck on BF3. I began to hate it, and criticized the Gran Centurio. But after awhile, I got used to it and played the game throughout. Then when browing again, a clerk suggested Riviera for me. I didn't buy it then because it was at $69.99. It should be cheaper now.

And also, how can someone not bump into this great site when searching DHE? ^ ^
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(San Aurora @ Dec 10 2009, 05:58 PM) *

I really don't see any resemblance between #367 and Malice. Their card and diviner's likeness may mean that #367 is an early model of Malice, at most.

Would that comply to the fact that the Royal Army beats her?
San Aurora
I don't know if ending D is canon. Even if it is, the Magi can create artificial grim angels. I doubt they'd have any problems making #368 even if #367 was dead.
Miki Trie'
Well, they certainly don't have a very good imagination.
Hayashi Tenshi
Is there any black haired angels at all?
Dr Strum

Wait, are you saying you think it's Kirke on the card?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Dec 11 2009, 06:37 PM) *

Wait, are you saying you think it's Kirke on the card?

Kirke is on judgement zero. It says it on the game.
Dr Strum
Where?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Dec 11 2009, 09:54 PM) *

Where?

If you have the PSP version of Yggdra Union and have access to all card data, go check Judgement Zero. It says the words of the grim angel Kirke.
Miki Trie'
Major #367 & Card Spoilers;
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 12 2009, 11:59 AM) *

What are those purple things behind her?
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 12 2009, 12:04 PM) *

Uh, evil aura?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 12 2009, 12:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 12 2009, 12:04 PM) *

Uh, evil aura?

It looks more like fabric. I was thinking that they refer to Malice since she is so loyal to Hector in the chant. I believe it is...

Yuka
That does not state that Kirke is the one on the card. It merely says that the card is her words.

I swear, you're like Feral saying that "x" character on "y" card is "z" person with little to no actual fact backing up your statements.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 12:48 PM) *

That does not state that Kirke is the one on the card. It merely says that the card is her words.

I swear, you're like Feral saying that "x" character on "y" card is "z" person with little to no actual fact backing up your statements.

The tactic cards were made before Malice was born. So why would she appear on No. 367's card?
Yuka
Did I say it was Malice on Judgment Zero?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 12:52 PM) *

Did I say it was Malice on Judgment Zero?

No, I just made an assumption that you were saying that.
Yuka
I did not say that Malice is on the card. However, I am refusing that Kirke is the one on the card.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 12:55 PM) *

I did not say that Malice is on the card. However, I am refusing that Kirke is the one on the card.

But, isn't the person who said the words, on the card?
Yuka
Show me any other example where this is the actual case and I may be more inclined to believe you.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 12:57 PM) *

Show me any other example where this is the actual case and I may be more inclined to believe you.

On sanctuary it shows a girl who is half beast and it says its the words of I don't remember her name, the half beast.
Yuka
Where does it say this?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 01:05 PM) *

Where does it say this?

Have you played the game?
Enzd
QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 12 2009, 01:09 PM) *

Where does it say this?

Answer his question.
Yuka
QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 12 2009, 04:09 PM) *

Where does it say this?

If I didn't play the game, I wouldn't be arguing in this topic.

However, if this kind of information is only gettable in some unlockable content thing, then it's not that silly of a question to ask where you're getting this kind of information from, as I didn't get a lot of unlockables in my run of YU.

Now answer the question: Where does it say that such cards' chants are the words of the ones on the cards?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 01:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 12 2009, 04:09 PM) *

Where does it say this?

If I didn't play the game, I wouldn't be arguing in this topic.

However, if this kind of information is only gettable in some unlockable content thing, then it's not that silly of a question to ask where you're getting this kind of information from, as I didn't get a lot of unlockables in my run of YU.

Now answer the question: Where does it say that such cards' chants are the words of the ones on the cards?

Wasn't it on a interview?

I don't want to argue anymore, so I am wrong, there.
Yuka
Was it on an interview?

I'm not giving you the option of backing out now. You just can't leave arguments like that.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 01:13 PM) *

Was it on an interview?

I'm not giving you the option of backing out now. You just can't leave arguments like that.

I think it was. I think Miki Trie' told me something about it.

I don't know what the heck I am saying half of the time.
Yuka
That's probably why. It's Miki Trie'.

Did he/she provide a source on this interview?
Miki Trie'
*Looks @ PSP*
http://lacrimacastle.net/index.php?game=Yg...sec=cards&id=20

Words of Lakisimi the half-beast.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 12 2009, 01:20 PM) *

That's probably why. It's Miki Trie'.

Did he/she provide a source on this interview?

She has the tour guide...
Miki Trie'
It can be found on the YU manga week site, Feral has the scanlation.

EDIT: FOR THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.