Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pretty much a new person.
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Ultimaninja
Yeah yeah I know I am not "technically" a new member but it honestly feels like I am. I left this place what feels like two+ years ago (in between the site's many down periods) and honestly forgot about it. It was P.P.A. that said hello to me and informed me of the sites revival in May, but I forgot about it once again when I was attending an anime convention. So then what brought me back here?

Honestly it was because I was looking up information for Yggdra Union PSP on the Golden Doezu and Pamela and stumbled back here. So then with that I should start with intoductions since I am sure no one remembers me, and likewise I remember only two people here.

I am Ultimaninja, aka Aquamentis, and a fan of Riviera and Yggdra Union (Though I'll argue that it is a love/hate relationship.)

As for recently watched anime I'd have to say:
Spice and Wolf
Kanokon

Latest games playing:
Touhou 6 (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil) (Going for Marisa's good ending, as I've already gotten the bad ending.)
Touhou 12.3 (All three story routes completed)
Yggdra Union
Battle Moon Wars (Second run through, Real route - using Magical Girl Amber and Lily)

More about me:
I've become a big fan of Touhou, obviously, and from that I've learned how to modify pokemon games. So far I've learned how to modify FireRed version and I am hoping I'll be able to modify the DS games to handle touhoumon edits. I am the same Aquamentis that worked with Yui to create a patch for Touhoumon.

My favorite song is Timewarp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Favorite heroines: Sakuya (Touhou), Hiro/Hillo (Spectral Souls), Frimelda (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2), Mistel (Yggdra Union), Opera (Star Ocean: Second Evolution)

Umm, anything else I suppose you'll learn as I go on. And this is the first time I've ever returned to a forum before (since the touhou threads don't count as a real forum), so I hope to enjoy my time here. I cannot promise to post everyday since college will be getting hectic eventually, but I will do my best to contribute to this place.

That's it, thank you for your time.
Raijinili
HELLO
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
Herro.
aerozero
Good tidings to thee
P.P.A.
WELCOME BACK ULTIMA

DID YOU EVER RELEASE PPACHAO AFTER YOU KIDNAPPED HIM
Yuka
Who the hell is Frimelda. I don't remember a Frimelda in FFTA2 at all.
Midnight
Welcome (back), then.
Ultimaninja
QUOTE(Yuka @ Aug 27 2009, 07:14 PM) *

Who the hell is Frimelda. I don't remember a Frimelda in FFTA2 at all.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

And PPAChao ran away when I forgot to feed him...and when I moved and didn't tell him. He got out right? He has the ability to open doors and live off the land right? Right??
H. Tsukiyono
I remember recruiting Frimelda! :D

--except she's one of my lower-leveled clan members. :(

Greetings and salutations, if I haven't already said something. D: *late as usual*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.