Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings and salutations!
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
GoldenTalesGeek
Hello, I'm GoldenTalesGeek. My user name is stemmed from the fact that "Golden Sun" and "Tales of" are 2 of my favorite RPG series, as well as the fact that I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that I'm a geek.

I got into the "Dept. Heaven" series by accident, honestly. A few years ago. I was at GameStop purchasing a DS Lite and I had some extra money left over. So, I looked around in the bargain-priced games to see what they had. "Riviera: The Promised Land" caught my eye instantly, because of the very nice cover art. I looked at the back of the package to see what it was about, and I could tell it was an RPG unlike any other that I had seen or played before. I bought it immediately, because I always love games that are different from the norm. I played through it multiple times to see the different endings, something I hadn't done since "Chrono Trigger" on the SNES. My favorite "Riviera" pairing is Ein/Serene, if you can't tell by my avatar.

When I heard about "Yggdra Union", I had to purchase it online because every gaming store I went to in an attempt to find it was not successful. I enjoyed that one, too. It was a tactical RPG unlike any other. There were a few times where my brain was aching from trying to figure out a strategy, but it was well worth it.

I got "Knights in the Nightmare" a few days after it was released in the USA. I'm still in the process of getting through it, but it's proving to be one of the most unique and challenging RPGs I've ever played. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for the "Dept. Heaven" series.

If there's anything you wish to know about me, feel free to PM me, or ask me on this thread. Just don't get too personal, okay? There are some things I'd rather keep private.
TheTimepiece
Welcome to here.
I hope here is an enjoyable place for you.
Remember to check out other places here, too.
Midnight
Hello. Don't break the rules here, and you can highly enjoy your stay at LCN.
GoldenTalesGeek
Don't worry, GB140. I've always been very keen to heed the rules of any message board that I sign up for. I wish I could say the same for some of the idiots I've encountered over the years... :P
absolute0zero
Greetings and salutations...
Isn't it Tsuki's words?
she scold me once because i "use her words". Oh well...
Anyway, welcome.
SO, ANOTHER SINNERS HAST COME, NO?
HOW TAINTED THEE ARE
DID THOU HAST SEEKING REDEMPTION,
OR PLUNGE EVEN MORE TO THE DARK?
DID THOU ARE THAT TAINTED,
LIKE THE FORBIDDEN DARK ROSE?
TAINTED BEAUTY, HOW LOVELY...
LIKE ALL THE VALKYRIE THAT BEFALL TO THE DARK
NOW YOU SHALL SUCCUMB TO ME,
THE CROWN PRINCE OF HELL!

*snaps out*
Oh man, here we go again. Wait don't run! I'm not gonna possessed by my dark side again!
H. Tsukiyono
Uh, wow. That is totally my greeting right there. Awesome.

Greetings and salutations, newcomer. I am also fond of Golden Sun and what I've played of the Tales series. I think I like you already.

I only got mad at absolute0zero for saying "greetings and salutations" because it was just another affectation for him. Like his "possessed by darkness" routine. :/
absolute0zero
QUOTE(H. Tsukiyono @ Aug 20 2009, 11:23 PM) *

I only got mad at absolute0zero for saying "greetings and salutations" because it was just another affectation for him. Like his "possessed by darkness" routine. :/

Bwaa! Tsuki is a meanie!
*sob*
Greifer
Good day to you friend.
I mean that in the most sincere way, as I am also a fan of Golden Sun (can't fucking wait for GSDS!) and Tales.

Don't abstain from coming to the forums because of a few people possessed by darkness or wahtever. Just be sure to post lots and refrain from fighting or flaming. Aside from that enjoy your time on LCN.
absolute0zero
Okay. I got it.
NO MORE "POSSESSED BY DARKNESS" THINGY AGAIN.
Is it fair?
DustyHaru
mmhmm,
nuthin's fair

welcome
Hayate
Yay for Golden Sun! :D

Hi there fellow gamer, welcome to the site! You seem like a nice member, so I hope you enjoy it here, and watch out for the occasional rampant idiot or soul/organ hunter. ^^
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
Herro.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.