Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which girl do you see yourself going out with?
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera
Durango
Probably Lina. I know it sounds awkward, and though a buffer exists between what's right and wrong (Lina is older than Fia), she's not going to change as a person, but mature. I love her cheerful, jovial personality. Her energy is much higher than the others in the party, and she always does the funniest things.

I love this little bundle of energy. When she does mature, she will be nothing short of a goddess.
Raijinili
You realize you barely know anything about her, right?
Elnendil
And 2D.
GoldenTalesGeek
I would probably go with Serene, because she's really spunky. I also have the impression that she doesn't take any bull from anyone. Plus, chicks with a scythe are awesome!
H. Tsukiyono
I'd like to go out with Cierra.

--but I'd also probably have to learn to cook. Which is doable. Just as a precaution so she doesn't accidentally make my hypothetical kitchen explode.

The nice thing about dating a 2D character is that if you make them irreparably angry at you somehow you can technically reset at the beginning. Or at your last save point. D: And then you're free to feel your way through again and hopefully not step on that metaphorical landmine this time. At least, that's... usually how dating sims work. D: Rivi is a tad more complex but there aren't any real make-it-or-break-it conversations in there, so.
grimangel
id go out with fia i think shes mature and i love the fact that she fences
except i could kinda imagine myself getting bored but i do think shes great with ein
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.