Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Yggdra Union Game?
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jcdietz03
http://rpgfan.com/news/2009/369.html (English)
http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/ (Japanese) - I couldn't find the link to the story (fail level Japanese skills) but I do see
「ユグドラ・ユニゾン ~聖剣武勇伝~」 アトラス
on the page.
Dr Strum
It's going to be about Nessiah?
Archeia
From what I read
However, Yggdra Unison: Seiken Buyuuden (Yggdra Unison: Holy Sword War Tales) isn’t a sequel, it’s an alternate universe scenario.

or this http://au.ds.ign.com/articles/100/1006176p1.html

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-con...07/yggdraun.jpg
jcdietz03
This is the Sting page for a cell phone game of the same name.
Is this new announcement a port of that game?
Dr Strum
That's dumb. The subtitle doesn't make it sound like that at all. Or something. I was actually highly anticipating that this was all it was. But I'm still upset. And I'll still buy both the Japanese and English versions of it.
Time for an official announcement...
Archeia
In all honesty, I was hoping that it was a new game that is not a remake or something or yeah Nessiah related but oh well ;_;
Raijinili
I typically use two machine translators, Google, I DON'T KNOW JAPANESE BUT I LIKE TO PRETEND I DO!.Wikipedia, and JWPce.
Shiokazu
good strategy.

ill be sincere here,i was expecting for a port from the gba... i mean ports are easier to do right?

remakes are better,and always welcome,but ports are easier to be done
jcdietz03
Well, the way Sting does ports, it can't be all that easy.

Check the LCN games page for what's new in each Dept. Heaven remake. Adding that stuff (for the PSP remakes) couldn't have been easy.

I don't think we yet know if they are going the quick and dirty or comprehensive route for this remake. I personally don't care either way as long as the price is inline with quality of the finished product.
Miki Trie'
Here's a trailer;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYwIx3GS4E
It's a shame though that it's not actually a sequel. That would totally rock!

Hayashi Tenshi
When I heard that Marietta and Nessiah is unplayable my heart just broke... :p
I was looking so forward to playing my favorite character, but no~, it turns out it is only a certain amount of people you can play as.
Miki Trie'
Yeah, I too wanted to play them. So it's coming out in Japan this December huh? Will it come out in English?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Nov 25 2009, 01:39 PM) *

Yeah, I too wanted to play them. So it's coming out in Japan this December huh? Will it come out in English?

Hopefully it does come out in English. I am getting the game for my birthday since my birthday is on the 16th. My friends are going to buy it for me.
I heard its about $60.00 in U.S. Currency if you buy it O.o
Miki Trie'
$60 bucks????
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Nov 25 2009, 05:43 PM) *

$60 bucks????

Thats what I heard when I converted the yen!
P.P.A.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO2aLH70gS4

So it looks... kind of lame.
San Aurora
I agree. Looks really plain and simple.

...and, what's up with the cannon shooting huge bullets?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(San Aurora @ Nov 30 2009, 02:46 PM) *

I am still going to get it anyway. It is Yggdra Union well Unison and I won't lose my chance of ever getting it.
Miki Trie'

That's true that the gameplay is odd, but now it seems more of a strategy game. However, since I can't seem to get enough of Yggdra Union, I'll buy it!
Yuka
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Nov 30 2009, 06:16 PM) *

That's true that the gameplay is odd, but now it seems more of a strategy game. However, since I can't seem to get enough of Yggdra Union, I'll buy it!

Yggdra Union was much more of a strategy game than this. This is more like elementary RTS-number doodling game.
Rhiannon
So basically this game is Spectral Force Genesis. Which I didn't like. And probably had better out-of-combat management stuff than this game has. On the bright side, the combat systems in both games are equally unpleasant for me.

More importantly, how can they charge over 6000 yen for a DS game that was formerly a cell phone game and is only... 32 MB in size? I am so happy I did not try to buy this. :( And they'll be happy to know I'll stop playing their game that I didn't pay for.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Dec 2 2009, 05:35 PM) *

So basically this game is Spectral Force Genesis. Which I didn't like. And probably had better out-of-combat management stuff than this game has. On the bright side, the combat systems in both games are equally unpleasant for me.

More importantly, how can they charge over 6000 yen for a DS game that was formerly a cell phone game and is only... 32 MB in size? I am so happy I did not try to buy this. :( And they'll be happy to know I'll stop playing their game that I didn't pay for.

I am ordering Yggdra Unison anyway. I wanna experience it!
Miki Trie'
I'll wait until it'll go death cheap.
Rhiannon
Well, you might like it, so why not if you have the money? I've just personally never liked games with that kind of combat system.
Yuka
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 3 2009, 08:58 PM) *

Sting games never go "cheap." As time elapses, the prices go higher due to the limited amount of copies.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Dec 3 2009, 06:04 PM) *

Well, you might like it, so why not if you have the money? I've just personally never liked games with that kind of combat system.

Is there a chance for this game to come to America? Because, if it does come I just wasted $64 on a japanese game!
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 3 2009, 06:46 PM) *

Sting games never go "cheap." As time elapses, the prices go higher due to the limited amount of copies.

I bought my Riviera and Yggdra Union for $14.99.
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(Hayashi Tenshi @ Dec 4 2009, 06:12 AM) *

QUOTE(Yuka @ Dec 3 2009, 06:46 PM) *

I bought my Riviera and Yggdra Union for $14.99.

Now that's cheap.
SyphonVectorman
That gameplay footage was pretty... Underwhelming. :/
Hayashi Tenshi
Is it really that bad?! I think it looks okay. Well I will try playing it and if I don't like it I wasted my money.

Everybody keeps saying it is REALLY BAD
Raijinili
Hayashi, why'd you buy it? It'll probably come to America.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Raijinili @ Dec 5 2009, 12:12 AM) *

Hayashi, why'd you buy it? It'll probably come to America.

Are you serious that it will probably come?!
Rhiannon
Well, Atlus and Sting are friends now even more than they were before. So probably.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Dec 5 2009, 12:51 PM) *

Well, Atlus and Sting are friends now even more than they were before. So probably.

I did not know that... well, I guess I'll just have both versions...
Hayashi Tenshi
Does anybody know if Nessiah appears at all in this game?
Rhiannon
I THINK Sting emailed me about a site update talking about Mistel and Nessiah being playable (and I know for sure Mistel is playable), but I hate the site and can't find anything about it. :(
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Dec 5 2009, 01:08 PM) *

I THINK Sting emailed me about a site update talking about Mistel and Nessiah being playable (and I know for sure Mistel is playable), but I hate the site and can't find anything about it. :(

Do you think they're unlockable characters?
Hayashi Tenshi

Wait, mabye I can read it.
Do you have a link?
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 5 2009, 01:18 PM) *

Do you think they're unlockable characters?

Oh my goodness, If Nessiah is a playable character, then I am happy I am getting this game!!!
Miki Trie'
Waaaaay more than I expected!
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=yggdra+un...+unision&_rdc=1
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Dec 5 2009, 06:15 PM) *

I don't remember where I ordered mine but it was either yesasia.com or playasia.com
Hayashi Tenshi
Yggdra Unison

Here is the place where I ordered the game.
Knightman
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Nov 30 2009, 04:16 PM) *

I am really agree with you, I mean, the trailer showed a pretty awesome game, that's Damn cool!
Yukira
IPB Image

This's what you get when refusing to buy her game XD
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(Yukira @ Dec 6 2009, 11:00 PM) *

IPB Image

Ahhh! That is so epic! Good thing I bought all versions!!
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(Yukira @ Dec 6 2009, 11:00 PM) *

IPB Image

Yggdra: Justice under the holy sword!!
sandpenguin
60 bucks? Way too expensive man, especially for this Christmas season.

Are they selling NDS game or what? Better spend it on Dragonage: Origins.
Hayashi Tenshi
QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Dec 7 2009, 04:31 PM) *

Thats alright. I like Department Heaven better.
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Dec 7 2009, 04:31 PM) *

Yep it's very expensive. But check the ebay link I provided, and one seller is starting the bid at $120.
._.U
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.