Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Umineko no Naku koro ni
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Entertainment - Other Forms > Anime and Manga
Irysa
it's that time again people, community simuwatch of a probably mediocre visual novel adaptation.

#lcn on irc.psigenix.net if you want in, or you can just post here and miss out on the actual simuwatches.

First ep - rushed as hell, shit sux, etc.

(the vn is pretty awesome though)
Rhiannon
Uninteresting first episode, I missed half the dialogue because I couldn't bring myself to pay attention, etc.

IT'S UP TO YOU NEXT 25 EPISODES
aerozero
I'm in, but it'll take me a while to download each episode now that I'm home for the summer, so I need a rough idea of when we'll have the simuwatches.

No more 3-5 mb/s downloads ;_;
Irysa
well gg's releases are usually out the day after the episode airs so they're usually on that day.

which means thursday I guess.

we already did episode 2 sorry ;_;

mild improvement over episode 1, but still obviously cutting lots of things. They nerfed the shit out of goldenslaughterer too. Oh well, they should at least be able to not fuck the rest of this up, since there's no more "introduction"

(what the fuck were they doing with Maria's face though)
jcdietz03
So, you guys already know what will happen or something?

*spoilarz*
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Obviously there is some sort of supernatural force at work. Hopefully it isn't like Higurashi no, where they do a reset of time and space every couple episodes.
Irysa
it's a game series

i've read everything that's translated so far.

there are resets, like higurashi.

PS: WITCHES DON'T EXIST
chrishawke
Episode 3 went wild with Maria's face.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.