Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My non-M fanfics
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Fiction
Feral Phoenix
Diary

This one's an ongoing collection of vignettes that could have come from Ein's diary during his quest. We're up to the beginning of Chapter 6 now, and there are 18 chapters to the fanfic so far. Read, and if you read, review. Grawr.

While many people will tell you that this fanfic is Ledah/Ein, it's not. It has a bit of a heavy focus on Ein's inner dependence on, and worry for, him, but it's not pairing. I try to focus on the girls too.

I will also keep this from becoming oriented towards Ein and any one of the five party member girls.

Have Faith

A little one-shot I wrote about Ein, Ledah, and Malice when they were kids and the issues that started to crop up in their lives. It starts with Rizuna's death and goes on from there; there's also some talk about Ledah being abused by his parents but no really in-depth stuff. This also does not go into the little incident when he was fourteen; THAT would be in Jugement de Ciel, which is not going up on this site.

There are little hints of Ledah/Ein and Ein/Fia in here, but not many.

Oh, and no matter what valkan tries to tell you, this does NOT involve child sex. XD I don't know where his head was when he reviewed, but it wasn't on Earth.

(I'm sorry valkan!! please don't ban me *meep*)

Adieu

Angsty Ledah deathfic. Yes, this is Ledah/Ein, so no, if you hate that pairing you shouldn't read it. I took the stuff for the Grim Angel pretrials from the Malice's Past drama track, if you're wondering...

Put up links in the fanfic section if you want, but encourage reviews plz.
valkan

I guess I should have read Have Faith before the others.....

I said it was good.....
Feral Phoenix
Which I appreciate very much, my dear.

I was just a little confused at your reading so much into it :D
Swifty-chan
'Have Faith' and 'Adieu' are my favs~ X3

'Adieu' was soooo hard to resist reading (I haven't play Chapter 6 that time) as it looks so tempting. The ficcie is one of the reason I rushed through the game. ><'

'Have Faith' is... gah, I'm not good at expressing, but 3 words: I love it. Yeah XD
valkan
QUOTE (Feral Phoenix @ Mar 17 2006, 04:25 PM)
Which I appreciate very much, my dear.

I was just a little confused at your reading so much into it :D

When you combine psych and American Literature studies, you tend to look far deeper then what is actually written on the page.

It's one of the unfortunate side effects of taking a poetry class ;_;
Feral Phoenix
XD Good thing I'm not taking Psych yet~

If you all love so much, REVIEW...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.