Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about Nessiah and the Gran Centurio
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Hayashi Tenshi
Me and my friend have been debating whether or not the "gem" on the Gran Centurio is Nessiah's eyes or not. My friend said that "the asgard people pulled his eyes out and he implanted them into it." Also, "gems don't have a line through the middle and that if you notice the people have lines in their eyes as well."
I thought that he was just blinded, so I'm not sure.

Can somebody confirm that this fact is correct?
Archeia
Nessiah lost his eye over a contract at someone at Yumil (As Atlus called it) in exchange for Knowledge of Words to create Gran Centurio and with his other eye he made gran centurio. I don't get the translation very well :S
Raijinili
"Yumil" is like the Mayan word for "father". Maybe.
sandpenguin
Cool, he went to such great extent just to create a potent weapon that can be used on a plot against the gods. Waiting in silence, then release the spite of ages...

Hayashi Tenshi
Are you sure that information is correct and confirmed? If so, then I'd like to know where you learnt it. If it's from a scan then, I will believe in it. I can ask my aunt to translate it since she speaks fluent japanese and can read it.

On TVROPES, it said that ,
"Nessiah is actually a fallen angel, and the creator of the Gran Centurio. When he lived in Asgard, he went by the name "Aries", and was a pure-hearted idealist—so much so that he refused to fight demons, because he was a pacifist. Asgard hated him for his stance, and it eventually led to his downfall, which is implied to have been orchestrated by Hector (the villain of the overarching story of Dept Heaven). Blinded, stripped of his wings, and bound by the Chains of Conviction—which force him to exist eternally, without being able to age or die—Nessiah was cast down to Yggdra's world; as soon as he regained himself from the trauma, he gave the Gran Centurio to Yggdra's family, and whenever the human world became too peaceful, he provoked conflicts that turned into wars. The Gran Centurio would gain power from battle—enough to break his chains—and after that, Nessiah planned to take it back and use it to destroy the corrupt system that had made his life so miserable. The wars in Yggdra's generation finally gave the Gran Centurio its necessary power, and after Gulcasa's defeat, Nessiah tried to begin his vengeance. Yggdra and the Royal Army, furious with him for his penchant for reviving the dead to mess with them/get them to power up his sword and fearing for what might happen to their world, refused to hand over the Gran Centurio—leading to an epic battle. "

Also, Pamela's information said something too,
"The extras reveal that she is one of the Yumel, a race of Sprites who live in a parallel dimension known as Yumira. Over a thousand years ago, they resided in Yggdra's world; they sheltered and supported Nessiah when they found out who and what he was, and as thanks, he taught them spells that allowed them to cross dimensions. Pamela's quest for immortality is implied to be inspired by her people's memories of Nessiah's tragic fate."

Well, I'm not sure what is correct but I am extremely curious to know the truth behind him. O.O
Yuka
Can you tell me where TVTropes gets its information from?
Raijinili
People.
Dr Strum
Feral. Go check - she edits pages on TVTropes all the time, and you can see her name in the history of various DHE pages.
Raijinili
stalker
Yuka
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Jun 19 2009, 04:44 PM) *

Feral. Go check - she edits pages on TVTropes all the time, and you can see her name in the history of various DHE pages.

The sad part is that I should have seen this coming. But I didn't.

I mean Feral editing TVTropes pages.
Raijinili
oh my god the kitten page is the worst TVTropes page i've ever seen.
Archeia
yeah it sucks
also this
Psychotic Smirk: Mellia goes around with a face that proudly proclaims "I eat babies".

I never see that in her It's just normal evil smile nothing I eat babies on it. Feral says it in devianatart as well but :/
sandpenguin
What's wrong with Feral? She cannot violate her editing rights that easily. Some of the tropes are subjective, but she keeps labeling it as "right".

KiTn is damn hard. Not to mention the HEAVILY CLUTTERED SCREENS! What a pain in the eye.
CATGUN
I am more amazed in whoever handle the Riviera section.I didn't know that Ein,Lina,Fia,Cierra and Serene "have" a birth date and what's more it based on the release of Riviera game date....Although I know it just some "fan" who declare it.

Hmm...just like Raijinili and Archeia says the Knight of Nightmare page is different(suck) than other pages that I read...
Hayashi Tenshi
Wouldn't it be most likely that they blinded him though? I mean, the fallen angel Aymia has covered eyes. Well, I don't know. I'm just curious what that eye I mean gem is on the grand centurio...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.