Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yggdra Union simuplay (AKA Mizer's Shoes)
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
ChefMKT
Okay, just like the Riviera simuplay, we'll do one for Yggdra Union on the weekends on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. We'll start at 7 PM EDT on Friday and Saturday. Sundays will be started earlier, usually 2 hours earlier. It will make it a lot easier and more fun if you join the IRC channel during simuplay. If you are using the PSP version or an emulator, please feel free to abuse suspend/save states. There will be spoilers in this thread, so if you have not played the game before, please stay away from here. Finally, we do not know when we'll stop each night so we'll just wing it.

If you have any questions please post here or pop in the channel.
Dr Strum
This is a bad weekend for me, because of two big assignments and, more importantly, Pokemon Platinum comes out this coming weekend. Let's do it next weekend, especially since that's about the time that everyone first started playing the Japanese GBA version of YU.
Yuka
The Pokemon tournament starts this weekend as well, so next weekend's a much more workable time.
ChefMKT
Very well then.
Raijinili
oh what

remind me to do this. i need to finish the game sometime
Midnight
Can't. Still playing through it.
ChefMKT
Okay, the weekend is coming up pretty soon. Is everyone free for most of the weekend / Friday night? Also, for those who have the PSP version, I hope you have hard mode unlocked.
Dr Strum
I'm probably not involving myself in this anymore. Especially since I don't have hard mode unlocked.
ChefMKT
Okay, this will be my last attempt to try to get this working. On Friday at 7 PM EDT, we'll start up simuplay. IT doesn't matter what battlefield you're on or whatever. If no one does it, then I'll just soloplay it. If anyone wants to join in, hop on the IRC channel at this time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.