Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yggdra Union wikia
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Raijinili
It's dead. We can take it over. All we have to do is make significant improvements to it, and then ask for adminship.
Suzu Fujibayashi
We can rebuild it. We have the technology!
Errr... I mean... What kind of improvements anyway? I didn't even know Yggdra Union HAD a wiki.
LukewarmHoliday
QUOTE(Suzu Fujibayashi @ Jan 26 2009, 10:58 AM) *

I didn't even know Yggdra Union HAD a wiki.

I remember seeing a scratchpad wiki, had next to 0 information on it when I first saw it.
Yuka
That's the one, Luke.
LukewarmHoliday
QUOTE(Yuka @ Jan 26 2009, 05:14 PM) *

That's the one, Luke.

mmk
Raijinili
Well?
Kotlol
I think if someone should do it. It has to be Lacrima.

because THE WORLD NEEDS A YGGDRA WIKIA!
Dr Strum
And Lacrima will do it. Except it will be ON Lacrima.
Or, rather, Apple Castle.
DustyHaru
Arm thyselves for a hostile takeover :O
LukewarmHoliday
*Puts on about 300 pounds of armor and grabs a two handed axe then remembers he is a caster, so he decides to make do with what he has and uses his magic to lighten the armor and causes the joints of the armor to take on elastic properties to allow for unhindered movement and enchants his axe, and uses it as a staff also*

I'm ready.

Only thing i'd be good for is contesting things I think are wrong instead of adding.
Dr Strum
... No. Ignore the wikia. It's shit. It's meaningless. Pay attention to the second sentence of my previous post.
LukewarmHoliday
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Jan 29 2009, 12:45 AM) *

... No. Ignore the wikia. It's shit. It's meaningless. Pay attention to the second sentence of my previous post.

Sadly just because it has wiki in its name it would get moar attention. Unless you make the wiki a giant LCN advert. People just don't do well adjusting to diffrent to different formats than what they've been spoonfed. :/

Why do you think Sqeenix is still making FF games and why they feel whenever they try something different it's a failure.
Dr Strum
Since when did LCN give a shit about attention?
Zikrayrus
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Jan 28 2009, 07:39 AM) *

And Lacrima will do it. Except it will be ON Lacrima.
Or, rather, Apple Castle.

So IT REALLY IS GOING TO BE APLCASTLE!
LukewarmHoliday
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Jan 29 2009, 02:03 AM) *

Since when did LCN give a shit about attention?

never(as far as I can tell from lurking ocassionally for >1 years), but people tend to contribute more when they feel people are actually reading what they post.
Dr Strum
Completely untrue. Our most active days (the three or so months surrounding the site's creation) showed our LEAST member contributions.
LukewarmHoliday
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Jan 29 2009, 11:11 PM) *

Completely untrue. Our most active days (the three or so months surrounding the site's creation) showed our LEAST member contributions.

the cycle never began then.
sandpenguin
So, if AplCastle is going to be realized, do so! We're ready to fill in the ranks!

Just like Luke, I think people will get more active and contribute much if people read their scribbles....

Unless if you feel you're fine talking to a wall....
LukewarmHoliday
QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Jan 30 2009, 02:05 AM) *

So, if AplCastle is going to be realized, do so! We're ready to fill in the ranks!

Just like Luke, I think people will get more active and contribute much if people read their scribbles....

Unless if you feel you're fine talking to a wall....

Well I'm not defending wiki's, I'm honestly getting sick of seeing the same goddamn format. But you have to gain momentum, activity doesn't necessarily mean contributions. But once contributions are being made and people have access to the info, they come back more, which means more people to potentially add more info.

I guess the way wiki's are setup it's just so inviting for people to contribute.
Raijinili
People contribute to a wiki when the topic is in their minds.
Yuka
Rather than doing a YU wiki, why not do a wiki related to all Sting games? We're already heading down that particular path anyways.
Rhiannon
I'll do it if we can make it into a complete joke, filled with Squideline, RosaryxMizer, MizerxSHOES, SoalaxMalice, and ZorgonakxRhia.
Zikrayrus
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Feb 4 2009, 04:00 PM) *

I'll do it if we can make it into a complete joke, filled with Squideline, RosaryxMizer, MizerxSHOES, SoalaxMalice, and ZorgonakxRhia.

turning it.......into a joke??
sounds pretty cool
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.