Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legends of Mentia.
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Fiction
Kotlol
Its just a story for fun that I worked on. I made it up and felt like typing the beginning of it sorta or less.
It's something Im not really... frustrated sometimes then flash work. CURSES PIXELS!
Put it in a spoiler since I copy and pasted it from Word ok? Its 2 pages long so far.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

enjoy
Neon_the_Chao
This has potential.
Kotlol
Thanks the story contains out of 2 parts.

Awake and Asleep.

Awake is mostly in the real world
Asleep is mostly in Mentia (Dreamworld)

It's all psychologicly done. I already completed it in my head, but I have to put it on paper.... thats the hard part.

But its all about The Main Charater to do what he think he must do... whatever he gets thrown at his path to stop Evil from taking over the world and finnally stop whatever is going on around Mentia and the Terrorists.

(I know the ending of course and wahts going to happen so....Im not spoiling it yet....Unless people ask me to Ill put a summary)
Neon_the_Chao
Hmm. You seem to be handeling it pretty professionally.

I am curious about the ending, but... don't tell me just yet!

What are your plans for gameplay?
Kotlol
Game play?

This aint a game yet.... It started with only a boss battle idea though...

But this my friend... is a real story. A proffesional typed Novel.
But if someone is eager to use the story for a game. Be my guest. I have 100 thousand stories that are unwritten. This is just one of my best.

Ill be typing the whole chapter 1 soon. This is not the complete chapter more like half of it.
Neon_the_Chao
Oh, sorry. I just jumped to the conclusion that you would make it into a game. -.-
It's good, though. But it WOULD make a good game.

What was the boss battle idea about? I'd like to hear of your other ideas, too.
Kotlol
If youre interrested of my ideas... All you have to do is add my msn and Ill spill any beans you like.
Neon_the_Chao
I would if I could.

I don't have an MSN.
Kotlol
Skype by any chance? (its just Kotlol there)

Well ill just pm you here for what you need then from here... FROM NOW ON! I will post updates of this story if I feel fit
Neon_the_Chao
Good, 'cause I don't have a Skype.

I'll be more than happy to accept your PMs.
sandpenguin
Ah, that's a sad thing to say....how about YM? Just add my name, and I will check it once a while...hehehe, nice story
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.