Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eternal Poison art book
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Other Games
H. Tsukiyono
I went and got the localized version of Eternal Poison (Poison Pink in Japanese, lulz) and was wondering if anybody was interested in scans of the art book that came with it. >>

Takers? (It also came with a soundtrack, but I'd have to actually open the box for that, ahaha. Can rip that and bundle it up for download if there are people more interested in that, though.)
Neon_the_Chao
Eternal Poison? Never heard of it.

What's it about? Who made it?
Rhiannon
I actually have the full soundtrack (not just the bonus one that comes with the art book), and I could probably upload it somewhere if people cared. SECRETLY. And I am totally interested in the artbook scans.

Anyway, I would have bought the game if I had actually heard interesting things about it more than a day before its release. But I do like the art, and the soundtrack is awesome.
aerozero
I am interested too.
Shadow
Is the game actually good?
H. Tsukiyono
I haven't gotten to play it yet. :( My dad put away the PS2, but I'll start scanning the art book tonight.
DustyHaru
Interest
Dr Strum
Closing this for not fitting the forum description and illegal activities.
Start a thread for Eternal Poison in general, and then post all these things within said thread to activate the coveted LOOP HOLE ACHIEVEMENT.
Rhiannon
THERE'S NOTHING ILLEGAL HERE YO, YOU TOTALLY MADE AN ASS UMPTION THERE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.