Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riviera Complete PSP Save File
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera
levyjl1988
I played the GBA version to its entirety, meaning having all the items used from every character, going for all the endings, and enduring repetitiveness. I highly enjoyed the story but grinding for stats for each character is tiring. I guess I spent like 80 + hours on the gba version. Anyway I recently bought the psp version so I can see the thorough differences, including Ledah's ending. I even may grab a gba emulator and do a FAQ for gba to psp differences in dialogue.

Anyway, what I'm asking for is a save file for a 100% completion in weapons (all weapons used by each character including overdrives), cgs (all of them), sound test (all of them) etc... So if anyone can upload a saved file to a website I would greatly appreciate it.
Dr Strum
Ledah has no ending.
P.P.A.
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Oct 12 2008, 10:16 PM) *

Ledah has no ending.

"cutscene at the end of the game, Chapter 8 to be exact, in which Ledah is a featured character"
Dr Strum
Chapter 8 is not the end of the game, it's a post-game sidequest.
P.P.A.
But it is the last chapter of the game, at least going by the numeral and the story. And at the end of Chapter 8, you cannot go any further in the game.
Dr Strum
And Elendia is the zeroth chapter of the game, meaning you obviously go there before Heaven's Gate, right? And while we're at it, the order of the DHE series is numerical, meaning Kitten is last, Riviera first, YU coming right after Riviera. Sting isn't crazy.
P.P.A.
!

Well played, Doctor Sturm. You may have won this time, but I shall return and get my bittersweet revenge! Enjoy your victory while it lasts. Ahahaha!
*disappears in a shower of rose petals*
levyjl1988
Not to stray off topic, but a request for a saved file? Anyone?
Shadow
QUOTE(P.P.A. @ Oct 12 2008, 05:49 PM) *

but I shall return and get my bittersweet revenge!

You know this isn't true.
levyjl1988
Dr. Sturm do you have a complete Riviera PSP Save?
Dr Strum
I've yet to complete a playthrough in the English PSP version of Riviera.
Neon_the_Chao
So Sturm, wait. I get that Chapter 8 is only a subquest at the end of the game, but does that mean it's not canon? That it actually takes place at a different time than after defeating Seth-Rah?

It doesn't make sense. If you go there with the girls, it doesn't make sense, and if with Ledah, it still is confusing. Ledah died. He can't just come back to life. So, if it didn't happen at the end, when did it?

GAAH! CONFUSING.
aerozero
Have you tried Gamefaqs yet levyjl1988?

If they don't have it there, I'd used cheat codes.

Rhiannon
I like to think it happened anywhere between Nelde and Yggdrasil.
Neon_the_Chao
Interesting hypothesis.

Anyhoo, can anyone clear up my confusion?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.