Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Medusa Eye and you
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union > Yggdra Game Help
AzureDemon
Currently on battlefield 32...and due to my stuborness...I have done this fight over 8 times already....

You might be asking yourself "why?" simple....Im going head first with Mistel to try to get her MVP...and some random unit petrifies me just in a location where I cant move....and so I have to restart the whole fight -_-

Yes, I love ranting.
SyphonVectorman
Milanor has Void Stone, use him if you don't have any last resorts!

Use units with high Gen too, or Shield Barrier if you want to avoid it for at least two turns! =D
AzureDemon
uguu...Almost all my units got owned while protecting Yggdra from Gulcasa...and now IM left with only milanor and Kylier T_T
sandpenguin
If you have any Void Ailments equipments, try equipping it to the character that you want MVP on.

As usual, try stealing her stuff....we want to get her bloody high tech one big star lower than normal.

Send units with high gen when fighting her AND joining the union that will entails the battle.

Oh, don't worry about Gulcasa....he's just an ass....get yourself a Baretta, hide yourself in the Banango Island, then snipe him from there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.