Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kotlol joins Lacrima
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Kotlol
Ok a simple Introduction:
I am kotlol and a big fan of Yggdra Union (not a big of a fan to spend all my money on differnt merchandises)
I also liked Riviera alot and also like the future game Knights of the Nightmare.

I am currently interrested to make a flash series of Yggdra Union but I found one MAJOR and real MAJOR mistake.

I can find the songs and SFX easily of all of em, but... Not all the sprite sheets. Wich is bothersome for my flash series since I use sprites.

I would like to have some sprites and also some background or own made sprites of Yggdra Union.
You guys can also help me out with the scripting and maybe even voice act. I will publish the Flashes on Newgrounds.com and also upload these to Youtube.com.

Kotlol's Newgrounds
Kotlol's Youtube

Be sure to check out any future updates of me. Let's hope we can all make Sting proud with this work. Thank you for your time.

Kotlol
Dr Strum
If you have any mind for coding, I have been trying to rip the sprites from YUPSP for several months, but have hit a roadblock that our resident nerd Raijinili refuses to help me with.
You can find my progress in the YU Projects forum, under a topic with a title that goes something like "RAI READ THIS".
P.P.A.
Hello and welcome to LCN.
Kotlol
Thanks all. Once I finish my 1st flash
(Milanor Introduction so far) I will show you what I can do.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
I though we couldn't have an animated sigs?

Oh yeah, hi.
DustyHaru
HAR HAR HAR

oh hi.
Kotlol
Thanks for pointing out about my signature :o
I oversaw that rule. Though it was awsome.
I removed it as fast as possible
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
GO!

OBEY!
sandpenguin
Didn't see that coming....yeah, good luck for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.