Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "GOODBYE FOREVER" threads
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Dr Strum
I've noticed a surprising amount of threads in which members claim to be leaving forever (or are vague enough that most members assume that's what they meant). The posters of the threads disappear for about a couple days, and then continue posting like nothing happened.
This is unacceptable. When you say you're leaving forever, whether you believe it or not, it impacts the community. It unsettles members, especially those that have grown to like you. When you come back suddenly, and act like the thread never existed, an awkward air surrounds your posts.
Do not post "goodbye forever" threads unless you are truly never coming back. A ban is not exactly unwarranted in this type of situation.
Leyviur
As an addendum, if Sturm says he'll ban someone for this, you probably know exactly what my thoughts are, as well.
Swiyth
no doubts about it. you really shouldn't fool around with people, especcially if you consider them your friends.

but then, AA is gone, and Molo and Mele are, too, in a way. and we defintely won't be seeing FS again for some time.....

sad.
Neo
I really understand it -_- in my forum some f**ls do the same thing ._.U, it's really anoying
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.