Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Searching for the Face pictures of Riviera
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera
Private Prinny
Hello, just registered because I find that this Site on the Sting Games Riviera and Yggdra Union is really nice. Found lot of things here that I was looking after but one thing I am still searching for.

On the main site there is the face collection for Riviera PSP. However the face collection only shows the upper half of the body, as seen in events or when talking to the party.

I am looking for some of the complete pictures of the Face-Collection (upper and lower part of the body) as seen in the break out/max attacks of the enemies.

Has anyone a hint or so where I might find them?

Thanks in advance (^^)=b

...and sorry for my bad english....

Midnight
No clue, my best bet is to go to the Sting website and search there.
Here's the link [Link]
Sorry, it's in Japanese and I have no clue how to read it, so once you click on the link, you're on your own...
Archeia
I don't recall seeing the lower half of the face collection, or rather to my knowledge they don't exist except if you want to see the whole body go get the status ones.
Dr Strum
There is no "lower half" to the faces. However, if you are looking for the overskill art, I have it. Or not. If I don't, Sasha probably does. All I know is that I ripped it at one point.
Rhiannon
The enemy overskill art is the same as the status art, so this is what you want if that's what you meant.
Private Prinny
he enemy overskill art is the same as the status art, so this is what you want if that's what you meant.

Ok, sorry for the misunderstandings. Yes this pictures were the ones which I meant. I assumed there were some "non-cropped" versions of this ones out there. I assumed that they would be drawn complete...and the parts which don't show on screen because of size, were simply cut off. And I thought maybe someone has the cmplete versions of this pictures.

Thank you all for your help, and sorry for my bad English.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.