Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knights in the Nightmare Trailer released
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Announcements
Dr Strum
Sting has released a promotional video for Knights in the Nightmare, describing both the gameplay and the story.
The video can be viewed here:
http://www.sting.co.jp/knights/sp/pv/index.htm

Further obfuscating the question caused by the last two Kitten videos released, both of which featured full English voice acting, the promo video can be watched with either English or Japanese narration. Is Sting (perhaps with Atlus USA) planning a simultaneous release of the game? Unlikely. Is Sting just going overboard with their love of throwing random English into their games? Possibly. Will we find out soon enough? No, it's never soon enough.
Dr Strum
PS: I was right about the gameplay hawhaw

Also, I wonder if the reason that Kitten's release was pushed off might be a hint of some sort of (semi-)simultaneous release? It was pushed to just a week after YUPSP's projected release date, and the delay occurred within days of YUPSP's announcement...
But probably not.
P.P.A.
So the game really is full real-time? Interesting.
About the English voices, maybe Sting plans on a dual-language release? The characters speaking English are probably a sprout of Sting being Anglophiles, but making that trailer in English as well seems a bit suspicious.
Also that still shot at the very end, was that that box thing you ordered, Sturm?
Wally
Yigdra.
d4rkdragon
Damn... looks fun. Dual language release would be awesome.

The voiceover for the english one sounds like she's on crack. - My cousin.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
Looks decent.
San Aurora
The English narrator is very emotional. I love how she giggles, she is very excited.

Ahem.

Anyhoo, the game looks pretty flashy. That lightning attack is pretty cool. As of now, however, I have no hopes of understanding how the real time strategy will work.
jcdietz03
RTS + DS is a good combination.

I always wondered how "Starcraft" on a tablet PC would play. Someone (probably more than 1 person) in the game industry also thought of this, which is why you're seeing RTSes for DS.
Raijinili
LostMagic was disappointing.
Irysa
QUOTE(jcdietz03 @ Jun 22 2008, 10:53 PM) *

RTS + DS is a good combination.

I always wondered how "Starcraft" on a tablet PC would play. Someone (probably more than 1 person) in the game industry also thought of this, which is why you're seeing RTSes for DS.

You know, Starcraft was being ported to the DS from the ground up for free a while ago (project was named Starlite), but Blizzard shut it down, despite the fact they'd basically made the game from scratch, models, code, everything.
chrishawke
"Touch the box to be defeated enemy."

I hope that's just not plain bad English.

TO THE VICTORY
Yuka
So you'd rather actually touch the box to become the defeated enemy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.