Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xbox Live Challenges
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Other Games
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
I was thinking about starting a "tournament" of sorts.

Who ever is interested, just post your gamer tag in this thread. I was hoping for at least 8 to 16 people.
Team Deathmatch and Free-For All.

Hell, I'd even host other games too. From Halo to Gears of War. I suck at Gears though >_>
I can get any game on Thursdays, PAYDAY :)

If anyone wants a friendly competition, just let me know. I'll be on all day this coming Saturday. I'll be playing Call of Duty 4 all day. MY gamer tag is BG SQUAD 3. *all caps*
Yuka
I don't think that many people here have an Xbax
Really?

:(

What the heck?

Does that mean that you don't either?
Yuka
No. I have a Wii and soon I'll have a PS3, but not an Xbax.
Irysa
As far as I know, only Ash, Rhia/Sturm and myself have one, and I don't even have Live.
QUOTE(Irysa @ Jun 10 2008, 02:24 AM) *

As far as I know, only Ash, Rhia/Sturm and myself have one, and I don't even have Live.

Well, this isn't working out as well as I planned :(

It's all good. I'm sure someone has Xbox with Live.

aerozero
Get a PC and buy the Orange Box.

Now that I think about it, since you have Counterstrike Source, you should be able to download the Source SDK Base. Do that and download Dystopia.

I guess that shouldn't be a problem. What kinda game is it?

*runs to wikipedia*
aerozero
www.dystopia-game.com

It's a team based first person shooter, kind of like TF2. There are cyberspace and a meatspace (real life) sections of maps where teams have to defend and take certain objectives (i.e. destroy a firewall, hack open doors, blow stuff up etc.).

Deckers are players who jack into cyberspace to hack turrets, open, close certain access doors, and turn on/off traps, to help their team advance or hold off the other team.

Each map is different, so it'll take some time to learn everything, but it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it. The community is mostly made up of friendly people...there are some elitist idiots though and team stacking does occur sometimes.
Leyviur
If you want to play on Live, my gamertag is Leyviur.

I play a lot of games online but mostly Halo 3 and/or Call of Duty 4. When Soul Calibur IV comes out I'll be getting that too. I also play Puzzle Fighter and Bomberman Live occasionally.
P.P.A.
Mine is PPAChao.
I only play Senko no Ronde and Team Fortress 2 online, but plan to get SEGA Superstars Tennis and Bomberman Live in the near future.

WAIT RASLER HAS A 360?
WHAT'S YOUR GAMERTAG?
It BG Squad 3.

I'm on really only once a week all day. I work 6 days a week now. This week I'm off Thursday, so I'll be on from 1:30 to 9:00 New York time. I don't know way I'm using New York time >_>

LOL I GET TO TALK TO PETE AND ASH
P.P.A.
OK I AM ADDING YOU
I got your friend request. You do have COD 4 right?
P.P.A.
QUOTE(Lord Rasler @ Jun 22 2008, 06:14 AM) *

I got your friend request. You do have COD 4 right?

No, and no intentions to get it. :(
Chaos
I'm LosTooches. I share this account with someone else (Who is it? I'm not telling).

I usually play either Rock Band, Call of Duty 2, or TF2 on Live, but I occasionally play Halo 3. I'm planning on getting Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but I haven't the time.
QUOTE(Chaos @ Jun 22 2008, 08:05 AM) *

Call of Duty 2

ROFL

Well if you don't plan on getting COD 4 P.P.A., then what games do you play? I can buy any game on Thursday.
P.P.A.
QUOTE(Lord Rasler @ Jun 23 2008, 02:40 AM) *

QUOTE(Chaos @ Jun 22 2008, 08:05 AM) *

Call of Duty 2

ROFL

Well if you don't plan on getting COD 4 P.P.A., then what games do you play? I can buy any game on Thursday.

GET WARTECH: SENKO NO RONDE! It's fantastic and I need someone to play with who's not from Japan and lagging as hell.
Ok.

I think I can order that via GameStop. I don't think they would have that on hand.

Wait...

Is this a Xbox Arcade game?
P.P.A.
QUOTE(Lord Rasler @ Jun 23 2008, 03:06 PM) *

Ok.

I think I can order that via GameStop. I don't think they would have that on hand.

Wait...

Is this a Xbox Arcade game?

No, retail. It's quite cheap by now though, I remember I got mine new for 9.99€. Which is quite a shame, would I have know it was this awesome I'd have gladly paid more for it.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...onde&category0=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.