Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Impressions
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera
Kit
I think I'm beginning to see the interest regarding Riviera. :) For the past several days I have played & not since Radiata Stories have I been pulled into a game as enjoyable as this one & very few games out there have the gift of telling a good story. Impressive...At first I thought that there was too much talk & not enough intensity with the battle sequences, but thank goodness I didn't dismiss the game so quickly; also, it's fun to hear the characters talk with vocal dialogue - adding a further dimension of goodness.

Oh, & the artworks/illustrations are top notch in talent...
I wish I could draw like that... ^^.

Though I have a newbie question & if it's been answered, please direct me to the thread that has it.......But, does every grim angel to be lose something at random when receiving their weapon? Ein lost his wings & Ledah won't comment.
Shadow
QUOTE(Kit @ Apr 2 2008, 10:41 AM) *

Though I have a newbie question & if it's been answered, please direct me to the thread that has it.......But, does every grim angel to be lose something at random when receiving their weapon? Ein lost his wings & Ledah won't comment.

Every Angel must give somenthing in exchange for their Diviners. But it's not something random.
H. Tsukiyono
QUOTE(Kit @ Apr 2 2008, 06:41 AM) *

You probably could draw like that if you practiced a lot and got lots of good constructive criticism. The real trick is to not fall into the "I'm such hot stuff" hole before you actually are. (I'm still working on getting there, so my main project is to dig myself out at the present.)

Of course Ein's is immediately apparent, he's the main protagonist. >> As for Ledah's...
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Neon_the_Chao
QUOTE(Kit @ Apr 2 2008, 09:41 AM) *

Well, I was never good at drawing anime people... But recently I tried it again, and now everyone tells me I'm awesome. I've done nearly perfect drawings of Ein, Fia, Rose, and Malice so far, as well as Lloyd Irving and Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia. If you keep trying, I'm sure you'll do great. (If I could, I'm sure you will) And, if it turns out you're not so good, who cares? I say, if you like to do something, do it. Don't worry about what others think.

Wow, that was quite a speech... -_- *blush*
Durango
QUOTE(Neon_the_Chao @ May 29 2008, 03:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Kit @ Apr 2 2008, 09:41 AM) *

Well, I was never good at drawing anime people... But recently I tried it again, and now everyone tells me I'm awesome. I've done nearly perfect drawings of Ein, Fia, Rose, and Malice so far, as well as Lloyd Irving and Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia. If you keep trying, I'm sure you'll do great. (If I could, I'm sure you will) And, if it turns out you're not so good, who cares? I say, if you like to do something, do it. Don't worry about what others think.

Wow, that was quite a speech... -_- *blush*

Are you on Deviantart by any chance?
Neon_the_Chao
No, not at the moment. I am going to make an account once I get a scanner that works. (Mine conked out on me. :( )

But when I am, you can bet my username will be Neon_the_Chao!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.