Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yggdra Union Complete Tour Guide
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
sandpenguin
The guide

Is that is for the PSP or GBA? Somebody please confirm this.....looks cool though....but it is out of stock....
Rhiannon
It's for the PSP version, and it came out last month.

I wonder where they got "tour" from, though...
Chaos
I guess it's a really big map with locations or something.

Either that, or I'm looking at this the wrong way...
Rhiannon
No no, it's an actual guide for the game. Although it's supposed to have art and stuff in it too. But Sting's site doesn't even say "tour," it says "Official Complete Guide."
Chaos
Then what's the "tour" for? Chaos is confused.
DustyHaru
QUOTE(Chaos @ Mar 20 2008, 09:40 PM) *

Then what's the "tour" for? Chaos is confused.

Stupid Lableing and/or laziness.

-Dusty
sandpenguin
Hey, I'm a tour guide from an unknown company, would you like to have some vacation to the places not known by man? Well, let's see.....how about the kingdom of FANTASINIA? Surely you want to see a naked princess there, would you?

Maybe I'll wait for a few weeks then, I hope somebody on the the net will scan it and post it for download.....hopefully.....the artwork would be my first reason to have this......

How funny, first, the localization for the GBA game was crappy, and now what, even the guidebook name goes crappy......

It's out of stock already....I wonder if they still have some....
Keith Kurogane
Oh noes! Maybe, once we open the book/magazine/booklet, well be warped to Fantasinia ala Final Fantasy Tactics Adv...
Seriously... what a lame labeling...
sandpenguin
So lame, really......
Enzd
Get over it already.
Feral Phoenix
Hopefully I will accumulate enough funds to buy it.

I want quality scans or at least a better image of the cover than the dinky one on the official site, and PlayAsia is blocked here. The chibified pictures of the characters are just too cute.

And we can only hope that there's a similar picture of the Imperial Army. SD Leon and Inzaghi would be too much win.
Desu
I have the book but I don't want to flatten it to scan it...
there are much art in there.

Even Yggdra's bath scene...

...and original designs?
Nessiah looks quite different.
Enzd
QUOTE(Desu @ Mar 29 2008, 01:15 AM) *

...and original designs?

You big tease D:
Chaos
QUOTE(Desu @ Mar 29 2008, 01:15 AM) *

...and original designs?

Really...?

FLATTEN IT!

Aside from that, I need some YU art for my own devious purposes so I may have to buy it off Japanese Ebay or something.

100$ = 9,916¥, right?
Keith Kurogane
Yggdra's bath scene???
Absolute WIN!
Please scan it for us please!!!!!
Raijinili
If she doesn't want to damage her book, don't make her. Besides, she can always take a photo.
sandpenguin
Well, Desu's lucky then......we can't do nothing to force her.....but sometimes....I WANT IT!!!

Finally I get YU PSP....

Keith Kurogane
QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Mar 30 2008, 07:43 PM) *

Well, Desu's lucky then......we can't do nothing to force her.....but sometimes....I WANT IT!!!

Finally I get YU PSP....

Lucky you...
me?
*whimper* Mom, please exchange my Laptop to a PSP... Please!!!!
Feral Phoenix
QUOTE(Desu @ Mar 29 2008, 08:15 AM) *

...and original designs?

adkghaosiehng;lakghdaiope

PICTURES PLEASE? ;___;

Also--you don't need to permaflatten books to scan them unless they're manga. @_@ I remember I scanned most of the FF:U artbook for the old forum there without doing it any damage.

At least scan us the cover...?

OH AND. How much does this cost? I can't get into PlayAsia, but if it's something between $20-25, I think I may actually be able to buy it. :>
Desu
I didn't use my money since I don't have a credit card (Being too young and all...) so I actually got my dad to buy it for me from PlayAsia...and it's expensive in Singapore dollars...

I care about my book too much though. Heck, when I open the book to see inside, I open it sooo small... so to actually flatten it out to scan... O__o
Feral Phoenix
Well, I hope it's within my price range. It should be about the same price as the Riviera art guide... who knows? :/ I really want this.

[EDIT]

CHRIST FUCKING JESUS.

¥5,977?! Are you nuts?! The Riviera one was only ¥1,890!!

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH. DAMN YOU, STING.
Yuka
They did it just for you, Feral. Just for you.
Feral Phoenix
Knowing Sting, I wouldn't put it past them... :/ These people seem to live for putting me forever in debt.

I can never get this past my mom, but maybe I can convince my awesome neighbor (through whom I actually got all my other artbooks) to give me an early graduation present? Maybe... TT_TT

*shakes fist at Sting*

[EDIT]

OH OH WAIT AHAHA NVM THIS IS JUST AMAZON.COM BEING STUPID. :DDD

Yahoo has it much cheaper~ Can't tell if it's in stock, though. :/
Yuka
1,995 yen seems to be the cost on Yahoo, but I think there's an additional 1,500 yen added on for shipping, and chances are since you have to import it it'll be greater than that.
Feral Phoenix
I really don't care if it's ~$30 total, that's better than ~$60+. Is it in stock, though?

If I get this, you know there's gonna be scans. 'Cause I won't be able to make icons from any pretty new arts otherwise. *icondork*
Dr Strum
Yggdra's shaved. Just throwing that out there.

Will probably scan this weekend.
Suzu Fujibayashi
That was a very... Random thing to point out Strum.
Looking forward to scans!
sandpenguin
Thank goodness there's somebody who is willing to flatten their book for us......wow Desu, that's expensive.....

Irysa
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Apr 18 2008, 06:33 PM) *

Good.

For whatever reason, I cannot stand blonde pubic hair.
Keith Kurogane
QUOTE(Irysa @ Apr 19 2008, 08:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Apr 18 2008, 06:33 PM) *

Good.

For whatever reason, I cannot stand blonde pubic hair.

I agree...
immortalgamers
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WY0OE7PO

its in jap. cant remember who uploaded it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.