Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We now have a YUPSP section!
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Announcements
Rhiannon
Thanks to the lovely Sturm, we now have a section on the site for YUPSP. In it, we have the CGs, Chapter Backgrounds, and Event Banners. Actually, this has all been up for a while now, but I didn't feel like posting about it until now. So maybe some of you noticed.

A note on the Event Banners: We just have the backgrounds for them right now. There are some duplicates, but those exist because of the text. I've left the duplicates there because we may have the text for them in the future.

Now go enjoy the bath scene. After all, bath scenes are the reason all of you come to LCN.
aerozero
Yay!

P.P.A.
:o
Mr. Sirius
Yeah, I remember seeing that. Obviously, being new here, I didn't realize it was "new".
DustyHaru
yay bath scenes, and when was Sturm "lovely"?

-Dusty
Rhiannon
When he decided to help even though he hates us.
lilcases
And we all should thank him for it.
Archeia
Specially for the yummy art :d
P.P.A.
THANK YOU STURM
Feral Phoenix
Oh, yeah, NOW you have the chapter backgrounds. WHERE WERE THEY WHEN I NEEDED THEM?! >_>;;
Suzu Fujibayashi
Wonder if they'll change the bath scene image when it comes to the US to something... New.
Since by a quick look if they just removed the uhm... Towel? Gown? I'd be uhhh... A bit showy? XD

Did it use the US portraits or did it go the way of the original and didn't have any?
Rhiannon
There wasn't any faces.
Suzu Fujibayashi
As I thought.
From what I can tell the new bath scene simply has Yggdra shifted over a bit (so the leaves don't censor her) and instead she magically has a kind of gown-thingy on.

But I can't be 100% sure how it'd look if you removed the gown-thingy because I don't wanna stare at it for hours in a public place.
That'd be awkward.
Rhiannon
They actually just didn't keep the leaves.

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE AMERICAN YUGBA BATH SCENE?
Suzu Fujibayashi
I DID D:
I just don't remember it very well.
The Angel of Ruin
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Mar 15 2008, 11:42 PM) *

Now go enjoy the bath scene. After all, bath scenes are the reason all of you come to LCN.

YAY! Now if only Atlus USA could get a translation done soon...
valkan
How odd this all feels.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.